Coshocton boys are heading to the gap.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spend a couple extra bucks and get the new one.

http://www.ironpony.com/ironponydirect/product.asp/ImageName/CANYONDANCER2.jpg/Brand/CANYON%20DANCER/Class2/Transport/Class3/Tie%20Downs/Class1/

That way your grips or throttle tube won't be messed up when you get there.

+100000000000

was at the pony sat and seen these and got one awsome have no idea why they didnt make em that way the first time around

getting very close to trip time!!!

anyone got a 4 or more bike enclosed trailer we can use??? we're not wanting to have to load 2 of them up in the bike of the truck, plus 3 in a trailer.

help ur favorite ordn ra-tards out here!

anyone else down for the trip??? we''ll be leaving friday morning and back monday evening!

Just a hint for the next one. Go on the weekdays. Probably been said ad nauseum, but it's the difference between passing a dozen bikes and no police, versus a dozen police and a motorcycle parade.:o

Just a hint for the next one. Go on the weekdays. Probably been said ad nauseum, but it's the difference between passing a dozen bikes and no police, versus a dozen police and a motorcycle parade.:o

QFT! I hear the best time is weekdays to avoid many squids and tourists, plus less cops.

QFT! I hear the best time is weekdays to avoid many squids and tourists, plus less cops.

...riding one way on the gap to turn around and ride the other way multiple times is for the gays, so it looks like Seth will be the only one doing that all trip. :fruit:

...riding one way on the gap to turn around and ride the other way multiple times is for the gays, so it looks like Seth will be the only one doing that all trip. :fruit:

I'm gay as hell then!!! Cherhola is good, and there are some excellent roads off 28 too. Careful for the asphalt snakes though. Not an issue on the Dragon.

+1

Been there twice this year, both times I hit it on a Friday morning. Never saw any cops on the dragon itself, saw one local on the way up to it. Very few bikes.

Coming back through late in the day though it was getting a little busy.

good times boys!!! cant wait for all of us to go back in the spring!

Sping? I think I'm going Oct 23-25th. Will most likely ride down on the ST this time. Anyone that wants go with, gimme a yell.

edit: weather permitting; I'm not gonna freeze my corpulent ass off or get drenched in rain.