Paralyzed from the chest down

Bkizz

Ok here's the deal. I skidded into a tree head first doing about 35 mph while trying to avoid a car last Friday. This severed my spinal chord, broke my spine and punctured a lung. The good news is my spine is in tact again but I only have feeling in my chest, arms and upper back. Please pray spinal surgery advances one day so maybe I will have a chance to walk again eventually. For now, I have to roll with the punches and move on with what i was delt. be careful out there and ride for me!!!

Thanks for being so cool,

Brian

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok here's the deal. I skidded into a tree head first doing about 35 mph while trying to avoid a car last Friday. This severed my spinal chord, broke my spine and punctured a lung. The good news is my spine is in tact again but I only have feeling in my chest, arms and upper back. Please pray spinal surgery advances one day so maybe I will have a chance to walk again eventually. For now, I have to roll with the punches and move on with what i was delt. be careful out there and ride for me!!!

Thanks for being so cool,

Brian

Holy shit man. Really sorry to hear this. Not really sure, what else to say. How old are you? Wife and kids?

Best prayers and wishes buddy, you'll pull through this!

Sorry to hear this. I can't imagine what you are going through. Good luck with everything. You have a positive attitude and outlook on things, one that I don't know if I could have had the same happened to me.

+1

I will keep u in my prayers and thoughts.P.M me if there is anything I can do for u.

wow bro i didnt hear anything about it woundered why i didnt hear from ya after the track day message this sucks they give you any promising outlook at all ?

Yea, I'm still in intensive care but I did get a computer so thats been nice. I'm all drugged up now and my back still hurts.I am only 25 with no kids yet...but now I'm not sure if that will happen. I just need to get into rehab.

Yea, I'm still in intensive care but I did get a computer so thats been nice. I'm all drugged up now and my back still hurts.I am only 25 with no kids yet...but now I'm not sure if that will happen. I just need to get into rehab.

Wow, 25? Just a little older than i am. Do you have anybody staying with you? Family, friend's? Gf?

Just wanting to make sure your not alone, in a time like this.

Where you at dude. You need anything let me know.

Serious dude let me know. K?

dude you got alot of people like this on here that are there for ya all ya gotta do is ask and there is plenty of people willing to be there for ya! you better take up some of these offers.