Paralyzed from the chest down

Bkizz

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I'm still in intensive care but I did get a computer so thats been nice. I'm all drugged up now and my back still hurts.I am only 25 with no kids yet...but now I'm not sure if that will happen. I just need to get into rehab.

Sorry to hear what happen but keep push your self to get better

Thanks for everything guys. I am supposed to br moving over to dod hall for rehab today but i have been having a really tough time today. Not nearly as strong as I've been. I just miss being normal so bad. This is terrible...but I will get through it I think. If anyone can help with the bike, I would be more than greatful. Thanks!

Thanks for everything guys. I am supposed to br moving over to dod hall for rehab today but i have been having a really tough time today. Not nearly as strong as I've been. I just miss being normal so bad. This is terrible...but I will get through it I think. If anyone can help with the bike, I would be more than greatful. Thanks!

You've got an entire thread of people crawling on the walls to fix this bike up. Something tells me that's not going to be a problem. :) You just rest up, we got this.

Brian,

We are all here for you. As I told you when I was there, you have several people here that are offering you their time. Please take us up on it. You just tell us what you need and it will get done.

We will continue to pray for you and your strength to get through this.

Thanks for everything guys. I just got off the phone with my sisterd BF Larry who currently has the bike. He spent a bunch of time cleaning it up to see what really needed to be replaced. He found out I only need the front upper and lower plastics, a turn signal and a tail piece. The front plastics are practically ground through and can't just be painted. The tail could probably be fixed but its only $40 so I will just buy a new one with the other plastics. Really, as far as repairs I trust he has it covered. The only thing I really need to do is sell it. Thanks to all that have offered to go over to his place though.

I agree, I need to work on getting better and not worrying. I've just finally gotten off of some of those strong drugs and reality has been setting in. It's scary but I can do this.

Thanks for everything guys. I just got off the phone with my sisterd BF Larry who currently has the bike. He spent a bunch of time cleaning it up to see what really needed to be replaced. He found out I only need the front upper and lower plastics, a turn signal and a tail piece. The front plastics are practically ground through and can't just be painted. The tail could probably be fixed but its only $40 so I will just buy a new one with the other plastics. Really, as far as repairs I trust he has it covered. The only thing I really need to do is sell it. Thanks to all that have offered to go over to his place though.

I agree, I need to work on getting better and not worrying. I've just finally gotten off of some of those strong drugs and reality has been setting in. It's scary but I can do this.

ive never met you, but i cant imagine what you went through. some people from here i rode with spoke highly of you as well. im glad you are in high spirits, and ill be willing to help any way i can.

i can fix the plastics, dont buy new..

everyone want to chip in on a big kit of plastex, and ill fix them.

maybe see if we can get attack painter to paint them for him?

Paul said he would do it no charge.

I'll chip in for the plastex.

well see if we can get some other people in on the plastex and we can get this thing started.

you can ask paul if he is fine with me fixing all the cracks up and then he can sand what he needs to, put it in primer, finish sand and paint.

that way we could split some of the time up between us.

i know he is a busy man, and i am too. but im for sure down for helping this guy out

well see if we can get some other people in on the plastex and we can get this thing started.

you can ask paul if he is fine with me fixing all the cracks up and then he can sand what he needs to, put it in primer, finish sand and paint.

that way we could split some of the time up between us.

i know he is a busy man, and i am too. but im for sure down for helping this guy out

I am hoping to see the bike today and snap some pics. I left a voice mail with Brian's sister yesterday so as soon as I hear back from here Lance (wheezle) and I are going to go get an assesment of the damage and hopefully remove the scratched and damaged fairings. If you are able to help fix the cracked fairings then you help would be very appreciated