Paralyzed from the chest down

Bkizz

Wrillo, ShittyGSXR, McLovin and I just stopped up to see how Brian is and he was just moved out of the ICU and from what his sister said, should be out of the hospital very soon! He had about fifteen people there to see him and we all got to meet them and they are wonderful people!

Brian, you are a lucky man to have so many people who care for you! You have a great mental attitude that will carry you through all of this. Don't hesitate to ask for help when you need it, I'll see you again soon!

Edit: if you want to I'm sure there are a few people on the board that will help you fix up your bike, put that insurance money to good use and dont waste it at a shop who will take all of it unnecessarily. Since it's Larry (?) i think that is handling the repairs for you let him know that option is wide open for you!

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear Brian will be able to get home soon. We have a great group here and everyone is praying for you. It was a great honor and pleasure riding with you. I enjoyed talking to you as well. Send me a pm sometime so I can come help you out Brian.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, I'm gonna try my best to get up there one day this weekend. I know there has been a lot of people that have gone to see you and that is awesome. Shows how much people care about each other on here. I think about your situation almost everyday, and I say a little prayer for you and the fam. Finish Strong...

Dude, I'm gonna try my best to get up there one day this weekend. I know there has been a lot of people that have gone to see you and that is awesome. Shows how much people care about each other on here. I think about your situation almost everyday, and I say a little prayer for you and the fam. Finish Strong...

Can I join you?

havent been lucky enough to meet you yet , but my prayers go out to you and your family , and i hope since your injured you will remain to stay around and come to events so people like me could meet you , i am sure the people on here would love for you to stay active at events and on the board even though you cant ride .good luck to you

havent been lucky enough to meet you yet , but my prayers go out to you and your family , and i hope since your injured you will remain to stay around and come to events so people like me could meet you , i am sure the people on here would love for you to stay active at events and on the board even though you cant ride .good luck to you

yea like todd said that was the ride you me todd dave and casey hung out in warsaw bullshitting forever.

Actually I'm heading to the pony on Saturday with the wife. I'm hoping to go early too. I'll be cagin it though.

cant blame her I wouldnt get on a bike with you either........ let her know Ill be meeting ya up there ... she'll bring her helmet then and ride over with me you can follow on 4 :D