Mid Ohio Sept 19-20

c7fx

Dude, if you end up with having the coin, you better come to BG instead. Fag.

Actually that is exactly what Im thinking. I really dont know that I want to spend the coin on Mid O this late in the year to come and run a damn ice rink. Especially with BG around the corner. Are the BG dates set yet?

Actually that is exactly what Im thinking. I really dont know that I want to spend the coin on Mid O this late in the year to come and run a damn ice rink. Especially with BG around the corner. Are the BG dates set yet?

OCTOBER

10 & 11 Bluegrass Road Course – Sparta, KY

1 Day $185 - 2 Day $340

Lunch not included

21 "WOW" Bluegrass Road Course, Sparta, KY - "Max Time Format Event Time 11am to 6pm "

1 Day $150

Half hour break at 2 pm

Lunch not included

Just a side note to all this - My comment to Flounder was due to the fact that he IS A FRIEND! I have a LOT of friends on here and any comments I state towards them is based on a friendship and not a way to try and deter people from going somewhere...

Just because my name has changed, I still have over 2k posts and have established relationships on and off the board.

That is all.

Just a side note to all this - My comment to Flounder was due to the fact that he IS A FRIEND! I have a LOT of friends on here and any comments I state towards them is based on a friendship and not a way to try and deter people from going somewhere...

Just because my name has changed, I still have over 2k posts and have established relationships on and off the board.

That is all.

Friend?? I dont even like you.. :D