Looking for a 1970;s Honda cb750

Mr Anderson

My friend is building a 1976 Honda cb750 from scratch. He has seen pics of it online but needs some help. He would like to take a look at one so he can build it. Right now he just has the frame built but its a work in project. Does anyone have one that would be willing to let him look at it? He is in the Reunoldsburg area.

Please only post if you can help me out. People only with a 1970's cb750 should post here. Thanks for taking your time.

I may have some parts for your buddy if he's interested. I have a frame (NO TITLE) with the rear wheel and swingarm, seat, gas tank, front forks w/brake caliper. I think is a 78' but will have to check when i get off work. Also have the head light, and gauge cluster.All of which he can have for the low low price of FREE! I also have a 78' DOHC 750 motor, turn signals and rear tail light. These items i would have to get some sort of monetary compensation for to help fund my other bike project. I have a 1972 Honda CL450 with a 76' 750 SOHC engine that he could look at if it would help. Let me know if your interested.

Actually, Im the one thats building it. Thanks for making this thread, Eric.

I'll definately take any parts your giving away from free :D. I got a 76 CB750 K6, so some of the parts should be interchangable. Thanks for your help.

Hey Kevin my buddy has a 1970's cb750 and he said he can bring it over for you to see.

Actually, Im the one thats building it. Thanks for making this thread, Eric.

I'll definately take any parts your giving away from free :D. I got a 76 CB750 K6, so some of the parts should be interchangable. Thanks for your help.

I looked at the frame today and its a 79. PM me your email and i can sent you some pics if you like.

Try this. CLICK I found some 70's model CB750 diagrams in here. Every part is shown.

I got the parts diagrahms, and the shop manual and owners manual. I am just having a hard time finding out which bolts go where, and the orientation of some things. Not really a big deal, but have you ever tried to put a puzzle together without looking at the picture on the box? Its kinda like that, with moving parts. I didnt take it apart, so im just trying stuff out.

You can post up here even if you dont have an CBs, but you will get frowned upon :rulez::D Pwnd.