Who passed me on Route 4 near Marysville?

bt's

There was about a five-count between the time this bike smoked me and the time the cop into sight in my rear view mirror. There was another 5 to 8 senconds before the cop passed me; I had stopped my Jeep.

Line of sight in that area is about 2 miles in between a hill and a curve' date=' so I will say about two miles.[/quote']

Were you by the red barn at Rte.4 and Wolford Maskill? If you were the person on the bike really wanted to be an ink spot. I live right there and that stretch is always bad for people not looking when they turn onto Rte. 4.

Were you by the red barn at Rte.4 and Wolford Maskill? If you were the person on the bike really wanted to be an ink spot. I live right there and that stretch is always bad for people not looking when they turn onto Rte. 4.

You got it! I was coming off of BLues Creek onto southbound route 4. I thought for sure this guy was going into that gaurdrail on the turn. Splat.

Isnt NinjaNicks 14 blue? :dunno:

:lol: Gee don't hesitate to throw me under the bus there Max! :p

...and this after all the rep I've given you the past few months. :nono:

I'm dissappointed.

Oh yeah........It wasn't me. I've never been in that area before. My bike gets mistaken for black all the time anyway until the person is right up on it in the sun to see the blue appear.