Look what the track day fairy delivered today!

Moto-Brian

Wow that is crazy bright. I tried looking on the site to find it but they weren't updated. So it is that colorway and the black and white ones from last year? Any other ones or is that it? Looks like you might have to change your paint up next year...

i have a really "witty" (strictly subjective), but mostly distasteful comment i thought of as soon as I saw it, but the first and foremost thing that comes to mind is:

you are a huge baller for being sponsored and getting awesome riding gear. very nice!

Wow that is crazy bright. I tried looking on the site to find it but they weren't updated. So it is that colorway and the black and white ones from last year? Any other ones or is that it? Looks like you might have to change your paint up next year...

The other two are sticking around. This color will be out come November this year or as late as January 2010...

Keeping the bike theme as it sits. This splash of color ought to be cool in addition to the bike's colorways...

Holy Shit! That suit could only be delivered by a fairy!!

What the fuck did you run over? Bozo the Clown? Tammy Fae Baker??

The zebra suit had a real case of the ghey, but this one takes the cake.

What's next, the skittles bike?

I just knew you would have a say on the color. I'm going earth friendly and hitting a bong before each ride on the track. I call it my Gobert fast speed secrets!!