Just got this message from AT&T!!!

RSVDon

AT&T Free Msg: Picture & video messaging (MMS) will be available for iPhone on 9/25. While we prepare your account for MMS capability, the current "view my message" experience will be turned off but your ability to send and receive text messages will not be affected.

w00t!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our first bill was $1700, lol! We set up a family plan and they forgot to add in the unlimited texting like we asked.

Just about shit when I got that phone bill lol. Called up the service rep and she had us back on track with a legit rate in 10 minutes, no questions asked. I've had nothing but positive experiences with them. Now, the fucking Nazis knows as Verizon down here? Don't even get me started.

AT&T Fucked me so many times, I switched to Verizon. They billed me for shit I didn't use(web, texting...) and then it was like pulling teeth to get them to take it off.
Our first bill was $1700, lol! We set up a family plan and they forgot to add in the unlimited texting like we asked.

Just about shit when I got that phone bill lol. Called up the service rep and she had us back on track with a legit rate in 10 minutes, no questions asked. I've had nothing but positive experiences with them. Now, the fucking Nazis knows as Verizon down here? Don't even get me started.

It seems like everyone has had bad experiences with certain carriers. Imo they all suck and mess up bills. I was excited to get that text too, it's about damn time.

wait... iphone didnt have mms?

iPhone was ready for it when they did the big 3.0 update, but AT&T blows hole and still does not have it ready.

I will tell you this, the update 3.1 sucks. My phone has been nothing but trouble since this weekend when I updated it.

Correct, you can use it on every other one of their phones except the iPhone. WTF?!

My thoughts exactly! Initially it was Apple with the hold up. With the launch of OS 3.0 the phone had the ability, but AT&T wouldn't release it for some reason.

I didn't get the text, but I'm jacked about not having to visit the dumb ass website to see a picture or ask someone to email it instead :banana:

My thoughts exactly! Initially it was Apple with the hold up. With the launch of OS 3.0 the phone had the ability, but AT&T wouldn't release it for some reason.

I didn't get the text, but I'm jacked about not having to visit the dumb ass website to see a picture or ask someone to email it instead :banana:

I hated that whole website MMS thing. I didn't even bother checking them because half the time the userid/password combination didn't work. :lol:

You too?! I've been considering flashing back to 3.0 because 3.1 is laggy and locks up shit.

Yeah, mine is doing the same thing. I read it online that it was happening and figured it was a fluke, but NOPE!

I'm still on 3.0. Are there any benefits to 3.1?

The benefits are nothing that I know of. I guess if you want your phone to do crazy things it's good...LOL! It's more for the 3Gs I think which I don't have. http://www.apple.com/iphone/softwareupdate/

I remember when I worked for sprint PCS in 2000, we didn't have sms, we had "web messages" that were accessed via the web. It would take me literally a minute to view a text message and another 2 minutes to send the reply.... ah cell phones have come a long way, HTC my touch FTW

i had one of those phones.... i refused to text anyone!!!

My buddy at work is so excited for this... if MMS is a feature you're excited about why buy an iPhone? Because it's super leet awesome? w/e

I got the HTC Touch Pro, it has a touch screen keyboard and I dislike it... same thing with my dad/brother/mom's iPhone version 1 2 and 3... I just prefer a hard keyboard.