Today only!!!

35RFTW

Need to sell these today! End of the month! Prices will not be the same tomorrow, so don't ask. Suprised no one is showing love to the 04 GSXR1k for $4k.

with brand new 08 1000rr's for 7000, it just devalued the whole market...A 04 gsxr 1000 isn't that desireable anymore... Especially when you could have got a clean title 2005 zx 10 for 4K... But that kawi and the vt were steals!! Great job on lookin out for OR

with brand new 08 1000rr's for 7000, it just devalued the whole market...A 04 gsxr 1000 isn't that desireable anymore... Especially when you could have got a clean title 2005 zx 10 for 4K... But that kawi and the vt were steals!! Great job on lookin out for OR

its not 7000.. after all the bullshit it comes to 8400. still a good price

The colors are pretty sweet together but it was a theft/recovery bike so the paint job was a rush job. As long as you're 10' away you won't notice a thing. :cool:

you could still buy all new fairings and a tank off ebay and come out WAY ahead, that was the deal of the century. If I wasn't married I so would've bought that bike and had a track bike. congrats on the new purchase.

+1

you could still buy all new fairings and a tank off ebay and come out WAY ahead, that was the deal of the century. If I wasn't married I so would've bought that bike and had a track bike. congrats on the new purchase.

Thanks, holmes.