Dayton- Anybody wanna ride tomorrow?

RSVDon

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you were going back to Michigan for some reason after the Ctown ride?

What is up there anyway? If it's school, it should already be in session. Just curious. :cheers:

It's school. We go by quarters instead of semesters. This is my last week of work and I head to Flint on Saturday.

OUCH! I punched a wooden fence post back in 1999 while drunk and was almost a compound fracture..haha. Split the back of my hand clean in half and was pressing hard on my skin almost busting out. Had to get a pin put through my knuckle into the back of my palm. Damn drunk shenanigans. :nono: I know it was stupid, but I was a young, immortel, 22 year old. :(

Edited by NinjaNick

I don't mind the snow. I hate how in Ohio winter is mainly just cold with freezing rain or just rain and it's always muddy outside because it never just snows and stays there. I like Wisconsin winters because it's not muddy because there is actually always snow on the ground until spring comes.

glad i didn't wash the ride today... ohio weather sucks the bag, every year I keep telling myself I'm going to get a job down south

Texas is bad about afternoon weather too. SoCal however is pretty much 24/7 365 ride weather with really good rides.

I don't mind the snow either, if like you said it stayed there I wouldn't mind, hell I even like to snowboard, but ODOT likes to lay down a million pounds of salt for 1/4 of snow, it all turns to mud and my car looks like it just lost at the local tractor pull and got skeet skeeted on by gravedigger.