Wheelze's thread is gone

shittygsxr

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not on the shit list. We just don't have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy, and well...

Por que does this policy exist? From an admin standpoint, enlighten me as to why potential mod selection should be secret?

(Seriously, I'm almost to the point where I might need a mod on my forum - I was just going to put it to a vote)

Question....why would anyone want to be a mod? That's too much responsiblity for my liking on the internet. Just a thought. I'm being serious. What are the perks b/c obviously people have issues with certains mods behaviors that are causing a potential rumble. :)

The certain mod is no longer a mod. FYI.

I'll be a Mod....I'm perfect for the job. I have a bike and no life(or so I have been told), I've been a member forever, yet not a post whore ;). And I promise not to fuck anybody (too hard) from the board.:popcorn:

I'm pretty sure I just peed a little.

I'll be a Mod....I'm perfect for the job. I have a bike and no life(or so I have been told), I've been a member forever, yet not a post whore ;). And I promise not to fuck anybody (too hard) from the board.:popcorn:

Ooooo Sorry superhawks don't count although you resume is very impressive we have chosen another candidate

I loved that thread...... but this one is pretty good so far too. So who's gonna brag about getting laid in this thread? I didnt get laid last night but I did get road head

:popcorn:

I did last nite and today ,was she or they on the board here hum Im not tellin:rolleyes:
Does a huge pink vibrator count? :cool:

:lol: I joke, I joke!

well yea since it was only foreplay and you werent the only one holding it :D ... i assume :)

My favorite was when Carie told me that they considered asking me to mod this forum but they thought she would be a better choice....

I didn't ask for details but it did make me :confused:...

they should make me a mod im a witty sarcastic smartazz postwhore OR addict thats always on what more could one want ?? plus I always feed you my fries carie :D