Wheelze's thread is gone

shittygsxr

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shitty, I asked Carie for it to disapear. I did not ask Ninjachick to delete any post that was her choice. You can give me all the flack you want. It was a thread I started and I can ask to have it ended! You dont like me wanting drama gone, tough! I hate drama, and I hate causing drama for other people. That is why I wanted that thread gone. So Flame away O-Great ones!

i missed something epic....

You & me both Adam

It was all for the better anyway cause now I get to act and speak freely as a member and not have to represent as a mod. I'm definitely not a favorite person here but it's all good cause I speak my mind when I feel the need :p

You're one of MY faves darlin'!! :)

I noticed with each positive I give they go up 3 whole stars as of now..haha.

Sooo....hint for you...A gift to me never goes un-noticed. ;) I can get your power up there really fast if you want. Give it and you will receive it back ASAP if I'm online.

:lol:

Anyone else want to brag about banging a Mod?

WTF'd I miss this time?!? Did someone bang MY fuggin' groupie?!? :rulez:

Someone call me with details..... Sounds like waaaay too much BS to type

yea , I could tell all kinds a stories about us findin kawi passed out in the hay loft and havin our way with him but you guys already know that :D
lies
I'm sure you were right there next on the list Brandon!! ;)

i nominated him...............

This isn't the first time a thread has been moved, posts been deleted, or the such by a mod...

This one just got noticed..

That's true. Back in the day a nice girl on here and I didn't get along very well. We were having some MAJOR cat fight in the girls forum and I have a habit of going for the jugular when I get REALLY pissed. Big surprise, huh? :) I asked a mod to remove just our stupid, immature posts and they did. I think it's nicer that way b/c now that we've worked everything out the evidence of us acting like this is gone. Just an opinion. :D

That's true. Back in the day a nice girl on here and I didn't get along very well. We were having some MAJOR cat fight in the girls forum and I have a habit of going for the jugular when I get REALLY pissed. Big surprise, huh? :) I asked a mod to remove just our stupid, immature posts and they did. I think it's nicer that way b/c now that we've worked everything out the evidence of us acting like this is gone. Just an opinion. :D

Exactly. Thanks Pratt. That was a PERFECT example.

When rules are broken, we'll move it without asking. But if rules aren't broke, we'll only move it if the original post asks us to.

Again with this Super Double Secret Girls' Forum.... And now talk of catfights in there :eek:

Us guys need to see this stuff :rulez:

Again with this Super Double Secret Girls' Forum.... And now talk of catfights in there :eek:

Us guys need to see this stuff :rulez:

:nono:

It's just a giant cat fight in a pool of Jello. You're not missing anything. :lol:

Only like 10 people probably know of that. I hate that forum because nobody but the few females on here have access. :nono::(

Seriously all we talk about is hair, make up, menstrating, cramps, kids, man whores....u know the usually stuff us girls like to gossip about! You guys want NOTHING to do with that forum! :)

:lol: I read your post so fast I thought it said masturbating in bold instead. I went back like," Whaaaa?". :lol: