wtb: 05 600rr bar end

Bad324

well somehow last night while riding my bar end was loose and I didn't notice and it flew off with the screw. looking for both a stock bar end and screw or a set of bar ends as well as the screw. Figured I'd see if anyone local has one first before I hit up other means

http://www.throttlemeister.com/

Throttle lock. Such an amazing accessory for slabbing it home from the twisties or that long ride down 75 to Deals Gap...

I'll be completely honest, I thought these throttle things were retarded when I first saw/heard of them... got a throttle rocker on my Vulcan... (the plastic piece that you rest your palm on) makes ALL the difference on longer trips/commutes.

I'll be completely honest, I thought these throttle things were retarded when I first saw/heard of them... got a throttle rocker on my Vulcan... (the plastic piece that you rest your palm on) makes ALL the difference on longer trips/commutes.

I saw these also and was wondering how well the worked. Have been considering picking this up as well. Good info!

Now all I need is the rest of the parts to get here and spend a solid day installing all of the new stuff I've ordered in the last 2 weeks

So I'm not sure if you're for or against them...But what's nice with the throttlemeister is you can take your throttle hand off and let it rest...Flame me if you'd like, but it's nice to take both hands off and stand up to stretch on the open stretches of road when no cars are around.

And to top that there's not giant plastic piece sitting on the grip that gets in the way when you're trying to carve corners.

oh good suggestion, this may just be an excellent solution. I'll have to give this some thought but might find their way on the christmas wish list of parts

I highly recommend!

So I'm not sure if you're for or against them...But what's nice with the throttlemeister is you can take your throttle hand off and let it rest...Flame me if you'd like, but it's nice to take both hands off and stand up to stretch on the open stretches of road when no cars are around

Nope, I was being serious, it makes SO much difference. We rode down to Columbus, no throttle rocker, right hand was going numb and cramping. Rode home had it... no issues.

I'd definitely recommend getting some sort of throttle thing for daily commute.

Just picked up a set of powdercoated bar ends from i<3mycbr on 600rr.net for $25 shipped. They're not throttlemeisters, but they are about a ounce heavier than stock, the powdercoating is awesome, and they are 1/4 the price. They'll come with powdercoated matching bolts too. Tell him Cheech sent you.

He also sells CNC PAIR valve block-offs for 10 bucks, if you are planning on doing some tuning it might not be a bad idea.

Just picked up a set of powdercoated bar ends from i<3mycbr on 600rr.net for $25 shipped. They're not throttlemeisters, but they are about a ounce heavier than stock, the powdercoating is awesome, and they are 1/4 the price. They'll come with powdercoated matching bolts too. Tell him Cheech sent you.

He also sells CNC PAIR valve block-offs for 10 bucks, if you are planning on doing some tuning it might not be a bad idea.

might go this route, thanks!

ps....what did you do with your stock bar ends? :D

I still got'em, they're a little scratched up from the previous owner. I only have one bolt though, the other one was bent at the tip. if you want them you can have them.

Ok cool let me give some thought to what route I want to go and I will let you know, thanks. really I just need one bolt and one bar end to replace the one I lost last night.

Ok cool let me give some thought to what route I want to go and I will let you know, thanks. really I just need one bolt and one bar end to replace the one I lost last night.

No problem. Honestly I would go with the guy on 600rr, the weights I have have a tapered end to them and look a lot better than stock. I know he's got some color options as well.

Ok I ended up picking up a set of throttlemeister bar ends from ebay today from an 02 1100 XX Blackbird. I contacted throttlemeister through their website and they said these should work. Here's to hoping that they do because I got them at almost half the cost new!