Got ran into by a bicycle today

OsuMj

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny story. :lol:

If it was me, I would've made him wait and if there was damage I would probably make him pay for it and if he refused call the campus po-po on him. Bicycles now have road laws to follow these days.

+1 I definetly would have taken this route... and the priceless face he'd have seeing you remove your helmet with your long hair falling....

I'm typically a very courteous driver' date=' but the gloves come off when I take the trip to New Hampshire to get Isaac. Those fuckers drive like they're the sole proprietors of the road. The first year was very nerve wracking. I couldn't believe the way they drove. After that, I changed my tactics. You'd be surprised how many people get upset when you don't move your $1,000 Subaru wagon for their Bimmer, Benz or Audi. I just act like I own the road, too. It's a fun game that will, ultimately, end in my demise. I'm ok with that.[/quote']

...we really think along the same lines!!! such satisfaction.. i would also blow them a kiss a wave to really piss them off..... :D

.....only later would i sit in personal thought, feeling bad for contributing to shitty obnoxious society....guilt tripped by the my catholic grandpa who actually looked like john paul.... i hope the universe will judge me kindly.

my favorite quote ever!!!!

A friend off my ex would say that often. Never knew what it meant, nor do I feel like dusting off the address book to find out. Care to hook a brother out? :)

There was a dude in one of my classes talking about how he crashed his bike into another bike...said he didn't want to end up fighting some guy and be late for class...he may have been talking about MJ and not another bycicle

really... :beating: you should ask him, then tell him that he almost got his ass kicked by a girl, and then tell him that i expect him to come buff out the smudges tomorrow, or he will get his ass kicked by a girl :D

really... :beating: you should ask him, then tell him that he almost got his ass kicked by a girl, and then tell him that i expect him to come buff out the smudges tomorrow, or he will get his ass kicked by a girl :D

i doubt i'll be able to recognize him but i can investigate