Should we do away with the rep system?

Casper

Should we do away with the rep system?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Should we do away with the rep system?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I went back through the thread and saw this. When it was first posted I was like ohhh man I can't believe they got sold out, cause I thought that would cause everyone else to neg rep you, but instead you were the victim not the assailant. I knew "the todd" was above that kind of behavior.

"I'm sorry for not trusting the todd better five"

I got ya. No worries.

I have no issues with reading comprehension.

That's the beauty of how my post was constructed - since I didn't NAME people, it still stands, regardless of Caspers correction (which I posted WELL before Casper's correction - check the timestamps). Using rep to falsify information and make someone else look bad is immature at best.

I think you need to re-read it there, big guy - don't get butthurt.

Your post was "constructed" in the typical liberal fashion. No conviction, no balls, and no sense.

About what I expected.

Your post was "constructed" in the typical liberal fashion. No conviction, no balls, and no sense.

About what I expected.

I'll give rep if you provide an example of how the post should've been constructed showing conviction, balls, and sense. Please identify each of these traits within the post so I know how you define these terms.

I'll give rep if you provide an example of how the post should've been constructed showing conviction, balls, and sense. Please identify each of these traits within the post so I know how you define these terms.

I'll give you rep if you just show your balls :lol:

Jesus. I get talked about in a thread that I never posted in - cool!

Sack up, fucktard. Got something to say to me or about me? Try a PM, I promise I'll respond. On the other hand, you could make a snide remark in a thread and just wait for someone to hand you your ass.

Your rep quotes is what i was speaking about. This is about rep and things that are rep related. I read my rep and u just hate. Its not a personal thing,just we dont see eye to eye. Hand me my ass back please!:)

Oh can't we all just relax? Everyone gets so up in arms here (myself included) but this are the internetz folks. Now take a deep breath, go start your bike, exhale, turn off the bike and go back to surfin for teh pr0nz.

He is IDK how old and doing this. :lol: makes me laugh.

Hes older than me, hes older than me.... :rolleyes: Yes, Im older than you, and you're still a little homo.

dont get butt hurt bambi
:lol:
It does not bother me. I just think it funny that someone older than me is still acting like a 5th grader.

:rolleyes:

No, I need to go back the last 100. Coincidentally a lot of nice folks repped me, so my last 20 are green... I need more history. Though I'm pretty sure this one may've been a fluke (too lazy or forgot to move the button down to "I disapprove")

reputation_pos.gifWheelze's thread is gone 10-03-2009 02:01 PM max power yep, you're still a douchebag

I approve of this annonymous rep. :D Its positive because I wasnt trying to be an asshole. Cant you take a compliment?

I approve of this annonymous rep. :D Its positive because I wasnt trying to be an asshole. Cant you take a compliment?

It's hard to judge sarcasm w/o a smiley. I honestly assumed it was Wheezle who was still a little pissed at me and wanted me to know, but didn't want to leave me negative rep over it.