2009-2010. Not 2011. Cleveland IMS & DTC "Karaoke AfterParty",Saturday Jan. 30th 2010

Fonzie

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooo this thread is insanity.

DTC's throwin' a parteee babeee ;)drunks.gif

are you coming to the after party as well?

Exxxactly..... I don't give a crap who's goin' to the show, or if they're goin' on Friday or Sunday. This thread is for the Karaoke Afterparty. There are other threads talkin' about the show itself

Stay focused people, or I'll unleash the fury of my Pimp Hand, for it is'eth strong pimpslap.gif

Where will all the white women be?

Ask Todd

BTW.... If you've got a room at the Super 8, PM me your info. I plan on making a last ditch call tomorrow to Jamrod's manager hopefully & seeing if I can get our rooms next to each other

I think I know of 4 so far??.....

Jinu (need your last name or conf.#)

Ben & Carie

Art, Jase & Chris? (I think it's under Art... Need his last name or conf.#)

Sam & me

Am I forgettin'/ missin' anyone?

Hell.... Maybe it'd even be helpful if we all called & requested.... Strength in numbers

Ask Todd

BTW.... If you've got a room at the Super 8, PM me your info. I plan on making a last ditch call tomorrow to Jamrod's manager hopefully & seeing if I can get our rooms next to each other

Ben & Carie

Sam & me

Hell.... Maybe it'd even be helpful if we all called & requested.... Strength in numbers

ehhhh the fonzzzz

my confirm number is 51676065

prolly leaving c-bus around 11-noonish, me, jags, art, yota... and whoever else wants to caravan up together...

We'll be leaving at that time too from Westerville

Ask Todd

Ben & Carie

Sam & me

Why you want him to ask me bout the women ??

And yes I'm at the Super8 too

Ask Todd

Ben & Carie

Sam & me

I am sleeping on someone floor, well I think/hope anyway. :D Jagr has been taking care of me on this one. Thanks for the love mang!!!

OK.... Here's the revised hotel list from last night, based on the PM's I got from everyone....

Super 8 15385 Royalton Road, Strongsville, OH‎ - (440) 238-0170‎ ‎

Jinu

Ben & Carie

Art, Jase & Chris

Todd

Sam & me

And here's the latest "Velvet Rope" list for Buddy's ~8:00 ;)

Sam

Sam

Matt

Matt +1

Koz

Justin

Pauly

Jinu

SpeedyTriple +1

Jen Spz9

Art

Jagr +1

Moose

Kawi

Casey +2

Cleaver + 1

Keith "Big Chief"

Yota

Kyle & Scott

Ben & Carie

1000rr Todd +1

MadMadame +1

ScottB + 1

MJ

Fonz + Jerry

Hwilli + blacked eye ;) -love you!!

Mags +1

Scrappy + LP

Texted back & forth with Shiddy this morning, & unfortunately they're not coming anymore

Edited by Fonzie

I am sleeping on someone floor, well I think/hope anyway. :D Jagr has been taking care of me on this one. Thanks for the love mang!!!

Yota, maybe I can find a girl lonely and desperate enough to take me back to her place and uh, cuddle. If so, you can have my bed. If not, which I am sure will be the case, floor it is. :)

Texted back & forth with Shiddy this morning, & unfortunately they're not coming anymore

ghey. hope its a good reason :p

Yota, maybe I can find a girl lonely and desperate enough to take me back to her place and uh, cuddle. If so, you can have my bed. If not, which I am sure will be the case, floor it is. :)

tell all the girls you meet that you're in a band.

I'm having scheduling issues so I prolly won't even go to the show.

Sorry to those that were gonna hitch a ride.

I'm thinking I'm just gonna hit the afterparty and roll home afterwards.

Sorry for any inconvienience.

Art. I'll let you know what's up tonight. I'll still chip in on the Room whether I stay or not.

I def plan on being at Buddys. Just not the IMS. Also Moose and Yota will need a ride if you can fit them or Moose wil drive.

Cool, just let us know. Dogs?

Don't worry about the room if you don't stay, the 3 of us can handle it. I've already paid for it, so whoever crashes there can just throw in. I charge $109.99 a person for the privilege of hanging with me. :D

Nah, room was $82, split 3 ways, 4 ways, I'm good with whatever.

My truck is a 2 seater. Moose, you good to drive?

OK..... Just talked with Dawn @ Super 8 & confirmed reservations for Art, Todd, Jinu, & myself. They were not showing a reservation for Ben & Carie

She cannot guarantee rooms will be together, but put note in system we'd like them to be

And guess what.... JamRod Jarrod's the manager, so guess I'll have to go higher up to complain about his crappy customer service skills :lol:

Also is it now customary to start the night with "Friends in Low Places"?

We know you'll have the honor of kicking it off.

Good memory, you sleepy beeetch :p

I'm thinkin' I'm gonna try me some Johnny Cash Fulsom Prison Blues, & Ring of Fire this year too

Got my set list all picked out :D