2009-2010. Not 2011. Cleveland IMS & DTC "Karaoke AfterParty",Saturday Jan. 30th 2010

Fonzie

Hmmmm.... Wonder what was goin' on here & why everyone's laughin' so hard?? :???:

DSC_0097.JPG

33.gif Is she coming out of the Men's Room? She seems a little upset about something.... Perhaps the accomodations weren't very clean, or maybe she got "barged" in upon :cool:

DSC_0098.JPG

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm.... Wonder what was goin' on here & why everyone's laughin' so hard?? :???:

DSC_0097.JPG

33.gif Is she coming out of the Men's Room? She seems a little upset about something.... Perhaps the accomodations weren't very clean, or maybe she got "barged" in upon :cool:

DSC_0098.JPG

I still wonder WTF they were doing in there....:p

the funniest part of the whole thing is that one of their husbands was the guy in the green shirt and he didnt care about what was going on

Funnier thing was.... I asked him as a joke as I was walking away after "nudging" the door open... "Is one of them your wife/girlfriend in there?" & all he says to me is.... "Actually.... Yeah" :lol:

My response was..... "Why the hell are they in the Men's Room"? :D

are YOU gonna screw with 40 motorcyclers who are half drunk?

Sam & I were guesstimating how many were there last night, & we both figured between 40-50

I started counting one time, but must'a got ADD or something

That was the first time i was at buddy's. It is kinda out of the way for me to go there regularly, about 40 minutes away. There is place I'll go to that is right around the corner from my house, within walking distance. This place kinda has that feeling from "Cheers" where it is usually local people.

progress.gif

Props to Vulcan Matt and the rest of the DTC crew for putting the shindig together.

Good times.

I hope Mj didn't get into too much trouble with her ol' man for her Sheryl Crow serenade to me.

I heard it caused a huge fight, and he beat her because of it!

Excellent time, and I felt right at home with all you guys even though it was my first time meeting many of you. I look forward to the next one :D

I heard it caused a huge fight, and he beat her because of it!

Excellent time, and I felt right at home with all you guys even though it was my first time meeting many of you. I look forward to the next one :D

It was great to hang out with you again man... way better then our expedition to the seedy side of stripper retirement homes....:D

Yah who was that fag with her? I heard he was a total douchebag.

jk, I know it's hwili. I would say nice to meet you but I don't think we got a chance to say hey, either way, glad you could make it.

you truly are the hebrew hammer... you don't have time for the "little people" :D