1990 Suzuki Katana 600 $1500

RSVDon

I've got a friend in Howell, MI (just north of Toledo by about 40 minutes) looking to sell her bike. I know it's in MI but I figured I'd throw it up here for anyone interested.

1990 Suzuki Katana 600

-23,774 miles

-New battery, plugs, wires.

-May need new rear tire.

-Scratches on fairings but no cracks.

Asking $1500

Contact is through me. Thanks

102_2473.jpg

102_2472.jpg

102_2471.jpg

102_2469.jpg

102_2467.jpg

When you say the word "Coshocton" - what's her first reaction? Anything?

It's pertinent to the history of the bike, trust me.

Don, is your friend a sheep?

She's a roommate. And just a friend.

Ok...so her dad's into cars...maybe bikes too? She rides...why haven't you got her to take it up a notch yet....and ride you? Wtf man!? jk.

Is she uggo, preggers...what? :D

In all seriousness bike doesn't look bad, and i'll pass it on to anyone looking for a cheaper bike.

Ok...so her dad's into cars...maybe bikes too? She rides...why haven't you got her to take it up a notch yet....and ride you? Wtf man!? jk.

Is she uggo, preggers...what? :D

In all seriousness bike doesn't look bad, and i'll pass it on to anyone looking for a cheaper bike.

Lol, I have reasons. None of which will be discussed on this board. :) Now, back to the bike. Thanks for passing the word on. I'm gonna get some pics of the scratches on the other side to post up as well.

Out of curiosity... is there a reason she's selling? Upgrading? Sick of dealing w/ a carb'd bike? Etc?

She wanted to ride, it was her boss's bike. She bought it, and either chickened out on riding or realized she couldn't afford everything to ride every year (things are tight everywhere since GM laid off all of their co-ops). So, she just wants rid of it.

Ok, so IF I bought this other Kat, I would have one mostly stock, and then could turn this one into a street fighter.....and i would end up with spare parts for my original bike, but then no autocross car for me............Hum............