Good Ride

stargazer

I rode to Alexandria Ky. and took Ky.10/22 back to Maysville, once you get out of town, light traffic, good twisty road. If you go and have never been there are some pavement breaks to watch for, the usual gravel and "field debris" you find around farm area. Also, part of the time was work traffic and the locals don't see anything wrong with going a little left of center on you as they approach. About 250 miles of a good fall ride. If I had more time I would've rode out to SR253 back into Ohio up US52 and out SR125 west through the Shawnee forest through Scioto and Admas Counties. That'd be a great ride.

I wore the crap out of riding NewBurlington, to Wayensville, to Oregonia, to Blanchester, to Ft.Ancient. 5 seaons of riding those roads and I'm finally burned out. I like NKY too, but the trip there makes me only want to go 2 or 3 times a season. I LOVE COSHOCTON too! You need to make a ride there next summer when they're posted.

Here's the ride that I'm sick of but are the best twisties close to Dayton area.

1st Stretch

2nd stretch on the way back with some loops

I'm not as proficient w/ the comp. as you, but I can show you some good rides in S.Ohio. Coshocton, I'd do that sometime. I got some good rides on the following roads. ( No particular order) SR136, 125, 247, 41, 124, 348, 73 to Portsmouth. 125 through Shawnee, and several others. Good "local" rides no more than an hour and half out of Dayton. Highland, Adams, Pike, Scioto, Eastern Brown County. You're a bit challenged to find a good road close to home that doesn't burn the whole day when you can't spend more than 3-6 hours, hence the reason you've cooked that one loop I guess. Maybe we'll get a warm day yet and can make that trip before the snow flies. How far is it for a round trip for you?

I'm not as proficient w/ the comp. as you, but I can show you some good rides in S.Ohio. Coshocton, I'd do that sometime. I got some good rides on the following roads. ( No particular order) SR136, 125, 247, 41, 124, 348, 73 to Portsmouth. 125 through Shawnee, and several others. Good "local" rides no more than an hour and half out of Dayton. Highland, Adams, Pike, Scioto, Eastern Brown County. You're a bit challenged to find a good road close to home that doesn't burn the whole day when you can't spend more than 3-6 hours, hence the reason you've cooked that one loop I guess. Maybe we'll get a warm day yet and can make that trip before the snow flies. How far is it for a round trip for you?

What "round trip" would you be talking about? The one I posted? Probably 2 hours with a restroom, drink break.

Wrillo on here went with me that day and I think it was over 400+ miles that day. Trip to Iron Pony to meet 4 others from cbus, then met a bunch from cleveland and such in Coshocton at AdamParks house on here. They led a very fun twisty ride. Worst part was the trip there and back. It was a great day.:cheers: All ages too and we all respected eachother. I think ages ran from 19-50+. I'm 32 this month, so the age range was nice.

Yeah, me and a couple friends will be over there this Sunday. Leaving Hillsboro area around 11:30-12, not sure exactly where the ride is planned. I can check and let you know. Where are you planning to ride?

will likely be the usual route. pm sent