Joe Rocket Carbon Helmet Sale!!!!

35RFTW

If you have ever wanted to get a carbon helmet, this is your chance!!! They are doing a end of season clearence on them and I am hooking everyone up. I can get you any color and any size. $250 + tax!! Give me a call to order. Have paypal or CC ready. Cannot order with out prepayment!

I like the shell on those, but all of the other pieces are HJC so I'm a bit up in the air

Why is that? HJC has been around for quite some time and almost all of their full face helmets are SNELL approved. They even redesigned all of the snell helmets for next year to meet the new standard and didn't even raise their prices. Not to mention you can get a Snell approved helmet for $130. They are good helmets, just because they are not worn by any specific racer doesn't denote quality.

got any black mediums?

Can have it in 2 days. I have a large and extra large in black, and a large blue.

Why is that? HJC has been around for quite some time and almost all of their full face helmets are SNELL approved. They even redesigned all of the snell helmets for next year to meet the new standard and didn't even raise their prices. Not to mention you can get a Snell approved helmet for $130. They are good helmets, just because they are not worn by any specific racer doesn't denote quality.

The vents on my HJC fell off with only light use. Same happened to my buddy. Those were older models though and my friend loves his HJC CF helmet. So, that probably balances out. Oh and I'll be the first to say the graphics on the RF-1000's don't do a thing for me.

Edited by V4junkie

that's probably one of the best pricing i've seen for a CF full face.

off topic, why do we discourage people from crapping in a FS thread for members, but crap away in what is essentially a FS thread from a paying sponsor?

if you don't like the helmet, go buy a different one. if you have a valid and educated reason for bad mouthing the item for sale (safety related, defects, etc) then do so constructively.

that's probably one of the best pricing i've seen for a CF full face.

off topic, why do we discourage people from crapping in a FS thread for members, but crap away in what is essentially a FS thread from a paying sponsor?

if you don't like the helmet, go buy a different one. if you have a valid and educated reason for bad mouthing the item for sale (safety related, defects, etc) then do so constructively.

He asked.