Don't go to bike to nv for service!!

Ratzo

I brought my bike into bikes to nv the other night to have a crap load of repairs done. I went to them because I have heard the name around the circuit and their website is impressive. (Especially the Dyno part) Well I got there right at closing and immediately I was greeted like I needed to come back when they're not closing. Well, I started to fill out all the info and give them the 411 on my bike, but the dude continued to rush me and told me to pull my truck around the back. So I did and their dudes rushed to get my bike off the truck while being condescending about who messed up the bike. While I was rushing to get the oem parts for the bike, I was rushed to go back and sign the release form because of their impatience. As I brought the parts (Parts that entailed were new sliders,honda gasket, honda oil, honda bolts, honda reservoir, and a new master cylinder cover) in to put in the bike, I was then told that they can only use their parts and that they'll have to talk to the owner to get that approved. Then the guy try to give me an analogie like if I brought a raw burger to McDonalds and asked them to cook it for me. I got fed up with their reluctant attitudes to help me and told them that I was going to take my bike to another shop and then I called them assholes because that was the worst customer service that I received in my life. So I just took my bike out of there took it to another dealer who values the money that I'm going to give them. I'm sure they know they're stuff, but it's their customer service that they need to desperately work on. It's customer service that brings you back, but it seems that they're far too inexperienced (Or just don't give a damn) in that area.

Agreed. I don't know of any shops except for friends who will install anything other than their own parts. Also, I'd kick your ass if you thought you were getting service done just before the shop closed. That shit used to piss me off so bad. People come in at 5:55p and ask what time you close. "Oh you close at six, well I barely made it". No bitch, you didn't make it. That's not directed towards you ratzo or anybody else. Just a statement.

Agreed. I don't know of any shops except for friends who will install anything other than their own parts. Also, I'd kick your ass if you thought you were getting service done just before the shop closed. That shit used to piss me off so bad. People come in at 5:55p and ask what time you close. "Oh you close at six, well I barely made it". No bitch, you didn't make it. That's not directed towards you ratzo or anybody else. Just a statement.

This is the truth. It seems like at work right before I am about to get off I will always get a tough call from a customer or a call that takes a long time to resolve. It always happens on days when I have an appointment right after work and really need to leave on time.

As far as I'm concerned, it's called "Customer Service." from all I've heard, it's the same weather you're there at open or close. If you want a 7-3:30 job, go to work in a factory. If you're out there trying to make a buck, you'll have to bend, just ask Clutch what he does on his days off. The most important customer is the one you have. If you're happy with BTE, then stick with them, if you're not, the world is full of people that will take your money. Just find the ones that satisfy YOU and move on.

Pops

Thanks guys for all your feedback. I was just so steamed because all I wanted to do is get my bike fixed and go ride. (The bike is not running right now) I definitely sympathize for people wanting to go home, but I was not holding them up by no more than 5 minutes by dropping off my bike. My bike is being fixed as we speak and the shop dudes have been great. I just know now where to go for service.

• 2 weeks later...

i might be able to shed some light on this subject

the mechanics there are friends of mine (they do get very upset and impaitient when its about closing time) cant say much cuz i would too

the front help (now) is nice sometimes

the owner is out to make money like any other business owner but i have had personel dealings with the shop for about 3 yrs even had the 750 tuned by them

they have to order almost everything in unless you want the cheapest turn signals ever

its always 10 to 20% more expensive than anywhere else due to the owner picking a number out of a hat for the price

i was going to order a 530 chain from them and i even put money down but they want $60 more than anywhere else and im not going to argue with them anymore so im out $50 buck and no chain

the mechanics know there shit about most stuff but the shop is so expensive i wouldnt take anythig there for work

cliffs its not the employees i dont agree with its the owner

Have to agree with you there. The best way to keep a job is to abide by the owner's rules, you can only do what you are allowed to. All of the complaints that I have heard of, including the building inspector who did him a favor, are about the owner not the employees.

Be careful of the toes you step on today. They may be attached to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

Pops