1. 1. What to do with the rep?

• Start over at zero.
    • Leave it alone and just enable it.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now the unsigned rep is back. I liked seeing who the little bitch was who was negative repping me without signing it. I don't care if it's signed or not if you can figure out a way to keep someone from signing with a fake name.

it's getting re-enabled shortly after some bugs are fixed, i think.

I fell asleep and woke up to have my world rocked by this rep thread - I know it is all lies and mistakes though, bc there is no way that Justin is the most popular... most reppy, i'll give him that... popular... no. You've met him right?? :nono:

:D

I fell asleep and woke up to have my world rocked by this rep thread - I know it is all lies and mistakes though, bc there is no way that Justin is the most popular... most reppy, i'll give him that... popular... no. You've met him right?? :nono:

repped for using reppy

You might actually like me if you talked to me, instead of just using me for cheap tawdry sex.

Or not? I'm a dick - and that's all I'll ever be to you. :)

I think there's a bug in the system, because I can't GIVE rep, and everyone saying they're giving me rep... it's not showing up.

So....

Actually, yes it is, now. Interesting.

I've tried to give rep Inya, IP, and Don... and I get the "must spread it around more" message. That doesn't make sense.

PEBKAC-Preview.png

I don't know what that is... but I have a feeling I probably shouldn't look it up until I get home.

:(

I haz a problem. No, I r the problem.

Problem Exsists between keyboard and chair....

I use it every day when someone asks me what was wrong w/ something