Cruisin tha streets of Columbus

1_bad_R6

My name's Reggie and I live and ride in Columbus around i-71 and 270 area. I have only been riding for about a month but its more fun than driving my turbo cars. I have a 00 yamaha yzf-R6 that i traded on of my cars for. Its got a few mods on it like yoshimura exhaust, power commander, upgraded chain and sprocket, and new tires. Nothing big yet but i love to modify everything I get my hands on so it won't take long for me to start building this bike. I'm looking for a cool group of people to rid with in columbus and maybe join a crew (possibly young adult riders) with the same intrest as me. if you are local and ride a sport bike, lmk.

thanks for the welcome errybody. What I said earlier about who I wanna ride with, im not addressing any group or kinds of bike. It's just that my Dad rides with the Columbus Eagles (who mostly ride cruisers) and they are mostly older riders. I just wanna communicate with people younger than my father's crowd that's all. This is the most supportive forum that i've been on. Ohio hondas or any auto forum can giva a da*m about how joins. Looking forward to meeting all of you during a cruise.

As far as joining a crew, I' d like to be involved with ohio riders. Do you guys have vest or jackets? lmk

Edited by 1_bad_R6