What is with the Browns

wfrpalm

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duh....its because they're in a UNION. They don't get paid based on what they do, they get paid based on a contract. There's no real incentive for them to succeed. They get paid a walking ton of money just to show up.

Pay them based on winning, how many yards they gained, how many tackles they got, etc., and I bet you'd see a whole different game out on the field.

Its not the coach's fault, its not the owner's fault. These guys are "degreed professionals" that have, for the most part, several years of experience in their chosen field. They should know by now what they need to do, and just do it. If they're not capable (and it would seem that most players on the Cleveland team aren't capable) they should quit and find another line of work. They won't though, because people keep filling up the stadium so the owners can keep paying these guys millions of dollars to go out and play a GAME.

Stupid.

the steelers, colts, saints,vikings etc. are part of the same union and yet..................

i've officially been able to give up on the Browns for at least another year. I don't even watch the games anymore because it is just way too predictable. Hell my gf just started watching Browns games with me for the last 3 weeks (shes from Cinci) and she even can call whats gonna happen next, this coming from a girl that knows NOTHING about football