What do you like best about the shitty economy?

shittygsxr

I love my adjustable mortgage I'm at 2.125% right now. If it weren’t for the maximum 2% shift per year I would be at the minimum 1.25%.

thats a stellar rate! my heloc is actually lower than my first right now. that was unheard of before.

Edited by Casper
fixed quote

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did the economy effect the weather? :lol:

New headline:

Global markets slow resulting in cooling and growth of ice caps. Polar Bears can't get to water resulting in thousands dying of dehydration. Scientist call for global white castle eating to increase green house gases!

I love my adjustable mortgage I'm at 2.125% right now. If it weren’t for the maximum 2% shift per year I would be at the minimum 1.25%.

thats a stellar rate! my heloc is actually lower than my first right now. that was unheard of before.

The rate is tied into the one year T-bill plus 1.125% rounded up to the next 0.125% with a 6% cap plus or minus from 7.25% & 2% per year. If the rate ever goes over the 7.25% that I originated the loan at I will most likely pay the house off but that will depend on how much my invested money is making at that time. Listen to your accountants.

Edited by Casper
fixed quote

I dont like my 21% intrest rating on my loan..:rolleyes:

I don't have anything above 10% and most of it is under 5% In this shitty economy I do love that more people are fixing thier cars. Before if a car needed 2-3 grand of work people would just get rid of them but now they are fixing them.

well nearly 10% of americans cant say that they are............

i dont think those are redonk numbers. it will get better. remember the last asshole had nearly 8 yrs to fuck us over. cant expect miracles from anybody. gotta give time and a chance, with some hope things will get better

I don't have anything above 10% and most of it is under 5% In this shitty economy I do love that more people are fixing thier cars. Before if a car needed 2-3 grand of work people would just get rid of them but now they are fixing them.

:plus1: Somewhat. Then you have the ones that just let the car sit, instead of fixing it. Or the ones that have you fix it, then let it sit at the shop forever, after the shop has put parts and labor into it. We have a few like that.

i dont think those are redonk numbers. it will get better. remember the last asshole had nearly 8 yrs to fuck us over. cant expect miracles from anybody. gotta give time and a chance, with some hope things will get better

if obama keeps on the track of fucking he is on now he wont need 8 years.