71 Degrees Tomorrow! Nice day for a ride

1_bad_R6

It's gonna be a nice day on thursday (tomorrow) to ride. Supposed to be 71 degrees. Will be good for the kids too on Beggers night. If anybody tryin to ride tomorrow, leave a reply. It's gonna be no chance of rain. Sunny all day. Hope to see some of you out on the streets.

I was just informed that if it's nice enough tomorrow to ride the bike then it's nice enough to install brakes on her car. I think I just got pwned. :lol:

brakes are like a 30 min job you will be good.

btw ip i have been thinking about this halloween and im thinking of giving the children some political lessons. im thinking of calling it OBAMAWEEN and hanging a sign up. and when i have kids come up im gonna weigh their candy bag and ill think of a good average number then take candy from the kids that have "to much candy" and "redistribute" the candy to the less fortunate ones. i love holidays!! hope and change for all!!!!!!! :D

btw ip i have been thinking about this halloween and im thinking of giving the children some political lessons. im thinking of calling it OBAMAWEEN and hanging a sign up. and when i have kids come up im gonna weigh their candy bag and ill think of a good average number then take candy from the kids that have "to much candy" and "redistribute" the candy to the less fortunate ones. i love holidays!! hope and change for all!!!!!!! :D

:lol: lol thats funny.

EDIT,

I will be riding today after work. This may be my last ride for the season :-(. But if anyone wants to ride shoot me a txt or call 614-429-8785

Edited by Bluezx6r
Hit the enter button.

:wtf::nono: