85th Annual Endurance Ride

Casper

85th Annual Endurance Ride Is SUNDAY, November 22!

A.D. Farrow was still alive when this ride was launched in 1925, and it has endured to become America’s oldest continuously-held motorcycle ride.

Cost to participate is $20 per person, and what do you get?

- A 250-plus mile route;

- Possible wild weather;

- A great story to tell;

- Turkey dinner at the end;

- And new this year – FREE bike inspection before the ride & a coupon for a FREE bike wash good until mid-December!

To schedule your bike inspection before the ride, buy your ride ticket and then contact the Service Department at either A.D. Farrow Co. location prior to Saturday, November 7, so we have time to be thorough! To schedule your bike wash, contact the Service Department at either A.D. Farrow Co. location between Tuesday, November 24, and Friday, December 4 (please mention your bike wash coupon).

Ride details: Sunday, November 22. Meet at 8, leave at 8:30 a.m., starting at A.D. Farrow Co. in Downtown Columbus, 491 W. Broad St. Finish at the A.D. Farrow Co. Shop at NorthStar, I-71 and St. Rt. 37 East.

Tickets available at Motorclothes Counters at both A.D. Farrow Co. locations. Questions to Rich Holiday, H.O.G. Chapter Director, at rholli@columbus.rr.com

• 2 weeks later...
i am thinking this sounds like a fun thing for the near end of season

ive rode 9 out of the pass 10 endurance rides. ive alway had much fun. last year i didnt make it due to 17* above zero weather. and there been a few other years that i didnt ride the full 250mi.. dont matter, i still had a good time. this year the weather looks good so, i expect at least one hundred bikers to show up. i hope you and other OR guys can make it.