Pics from the RC51 trip

hue jass

Get ready for some toasty taint! Should keep it comfortable riding up through December with the heat that bike generates. Enjoy!:p

Hahaha, my roommate always bitches within 5 minutes of being in traffic. He's quite toasty by then, and my bike is just starting to warm up.

Back from the dead. Got lots of sleep and then got the out of state inspection, title and plate done.

Thanks all for the props! It was not a fun trip and roads in Illinois and Indiana suck! As soon as you leave Ohio the lanes narrow about two feet.

Anyone know a good chiropractor? That or I'll just hook a bungee cord from my belt to the back of my helmet. I'm thinkin'...why don't they just mount the grips to the front f_cking axle!

Helibars. Even on my Falco I opted for an extra 1 1/2 rise. On the old RSVR the position was even more brutal. Helibar'd that too, and it was fine for a trip to the Dragon and back, plus a good number of passes to make the trip worthwhile.:D

Helibars. Even on my Falco I opted for an extra 1 1/2 rise. On the old RSVR the position was even more brutal. Helibar'd that too, and it was fine for a trip to the Dragon and back, plus a good number of passes to make the trip worthwhile.:D

Already searched. It seems Heli stopped making them. I think the way the front fairing is cut, they cause interference.