November 8 DS ride Col/Sprinfield area

buildit

I was thinking of meeting up in Plain City (McDonalds rt42 and 161) around 11am and riding the rr bed to Woodstock the up around Macochee. This won't be a long or difficult ride so it would leave time to explore the West Liberty / Belfountain area too. Plus if some street riders wanted to meet up at the castle around 2pm we could do that too.:)

Anyone interested?

is this a on/off road thing, dual sport ride?

Im thinking about going, but my drz has a small tank and dont want to run out of gas.

Can you make it 100 miles on a tank? If so you can fill up in Plain city and then top off in west Liberty.

Good ride today and nice meeting those who came. Especially nice to meet some local DS riders in the area. :) Didn't do many photos since we were to busy riding but here a few I did take.

Group at McD's in Plain City

group2.jpg

Shawn trailered in:rolleyes:

Shawnshowsup.jpg

Out on the moto track near Ohio Caverns

farm2.jpg

The guy handled that Dl650 really well! Totally humbled my abilities on the DL1000.

farm1.jpg

I don't own an xBox actually. :lol: We did some stuff around the house then went shooting.

So that was YOU who was shooting at us from the back yard across the RR bed! :eek:

PS thanks for stopping to let us pass or taking a long time to reload. :D Hope that clay pigeon soup was good. ;)

Good ride today and nice meeting those who came. Especially nice to meet some local DS riders in the area. :) Didn't do many photos since we were to busy riding but here a few I did take.

Group at McD's in Plain City

group2.jpg

Shawn trailered in:rolleyes:

Shawnshowsup.jpg

Out on the moto track near Ohio Caverns

farm2.jpg

The guy handled that Dl650 really well! Totally humbled my abilities on the DL1000.

farm1.jpg

the guy on the 650 strom is my good buddy matt. he pretty much can ride anything on 2 wheels better than anyone i know.

and the moto track is at our friend Kevins house.. its a blast out there. Chris Foley was on the 990 KTM as well. those guys are a blast to ride with!

the guy on the 650 strom is my good buddy matt. he pretty much can ride anything on 2 wheels better than anyone i know.

and the moto track is at our friend Kevins house.. its a blast out there. Chris Foley was on the 990 KTM as well. those guys are a blast to ride with!

Yeah, Kevins little ride through the field to his house was fun and made for a nice addition to the route. Look forword to hooking up with them again for some more fun. :D