And off-topic the rules thread went...

SAMBUSA

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So me posting gay stuff from Sam's account when he's passed out drunk gets the same infraction as threatening physical harm to someone???

And who's in charge of determining when my leg humping becomes excessive?!? What if I haven't got my nut off yet, when you guys determine I've done enough?!?

My blue balls would say otherwise

Bwhahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

So me posting gay stuff from Sam's account when he's passed out drunk gets the same infraction as threatening physical harm to someone???

And who's in charge of determining when my leg humping becomes excessive?!? What if I haven't got my nut off yet, when you guys determine I've done enough?!?

My blue balls would say otherwise

Sam must have really raised a stink about you slick legging him when he is passed out. :wtf:

Not it!

And until the paternity test comes back... I'm maintaining that position.

I might even maintain it AFTER it comes back, just to be a dick.

2063466440092123726S600x600Q85.jpg

Whatever Spock

You knew the only chance you had with the hot enginerd was to trap her!

ackbar.jpg

This one is a little ambiguous, I'd like a vote to strike this line from the rules.

Keep it in the rules, but provide us with examples when it happens. Because if this means I can't keep photoshopping pictures of Shitty spunking on random guys who post their girlfriends pics up here - then we will strike it from the rules.

Keep it in the rules, but provide us with examples when it happens. Because if this means I can't keep photoshopping pictures of Shitty spunking on random guys who post their girlfriends pics up here - then we will strike it from the rules.

How is that abusing the website?