Anyone interested?

Casper

Doesn't look exceptionally twisty.

And 2 days? Bitch please, you know we could do it in one.... c'mon!

Do_it_wolf.PNG

I think I could do it in one day, but most can't/won't. It's 886 miles. My longest to date is right around 800 in a day, so it shouldn't be a problem. But I think most would want at least two days. I'm thinking more of a touristy type ride. Slow pace, site see, etc. Or, we could add Columbus to the mix, do it in one day, and get the iron butt.

you are just an iron butt wanna be :lol:

Yeah never did the paper work. I've done two back to back. And I did 1254 miles in 23 hours also.

I should have looked at the map before but it would be near impossible to add 100 miles on that route and make it in 24 hours. It might be hard to even make that 840 some miles in 24 hours. On the other hand, I would be up for trying it

It's one thing to do 800 miles on a nice straight highway with only gas stops to slow you down. It's another thing to do it on curvy roads with small towns posting 35mph and stop light that don't change for bikes. What I'd really like to do is a gravel/dirt/paved mix from Tar Hollow off 56 all the way out into PA/WV and back. It would definitly require some mapping and gps route work to make it challenging but also avoid closed or gated roads.

It's one thing to do 800 miles on a nice straight highway with only gas stops to slow you down. It's another thing to do it on curvy roads with small towns posting 35mph and stop light that don't change for bikes. What I'd really like to do is a gravel/dirt/paved mix from Tar Hollow off 56 all the way out into PA/WV and back. It would definitly require some mapping and gps route work to make it challenging but also avoid closed or gated roads.

As a separate trip, I'm in.

• 1 month later...
2 posts since may? :nono: You gots to post up more, for realz

Holy cow, yes you do! :lol: We don't bite around here, maybe flame each other and call names, but no biting, unless you're into that, a few can accomodate you....

I want a spyder , seriously I do.

I'd have to ride one first. They are very intriguing though, to say the least...