11/08/2009 ride report

oldschoolsdime92

Well today was beautiful as you all know. Granda080 and my buddy zack and his girlfriend decided we were going for a ride. It was more of a touring site seeing ride, which was great. We went to oxford ohio. took 70 to 127. we then jumped over on i belive 732 over through hueston woods. We wondered through hueston woods and went to the beach. ( the restrooms were amazing at the beach) They consisted of a hole in the ground, a piece of clay field tile, with a toilet seat bolted to the top, and one came complete with a sandwich on the seat! We continued on our ride into oxford and cruised oxfords brick roads and it was a really neat little town. Lots of harleys. We had a filling lunch at chipotle, which was a first for me. Great stuff to be eaten in that place! We walked around downtown alittle bit and decided to head back with our ride. We stopped at a covered bridge we had seen on 732 for a quick photo op. We continued down 732, where granda080 had a slight hiccup in the ride home. All is well. The bike needs a few odds and ends. I will let him elaborate more if he would like. The rest of the ride home was pretty uneventful other than a bathroom stop. All in all it as a good ride with lots of neat things to be seen. Beautiful area down there.

truckstop982009.jpg

-hueston woods

1108091337.jpg

-Covered bridge on 732

1108091536.jpg

1108091536a.jpg

granda080's hiccup.

mandown.jpg

Edited by oldschoolsdime92