Christmas Ale!!!!!!!

yotaman88210

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOw23Ul_a98

This video is a result of Christmas ale.

On this night, I attempted to open said christmas ale with a box wrench. I succeeded several times. 1 of the times though I accidentally hit myself in the forehead with the wrench so hard I drew blood on accident.

Careful fellas this is powerful stuff.

Oh and yes.... Clint seemed to think the Hymen was in a womens mouth, so we made fun of him about it.

Christmas Ale is gods gift to Cleveland for making winter the most unbearable thing in the world.

Its been almost 2 weeks since the first batch was brewed and I have already spent well over $100 on it alone. Although I think this year the first couple batches have been weak compared to last years which was the first year of the new recipe

Joe, love that video! Mouth hymen! :lol:

Um... sorry Curby. MagicassHat does not even come CLOSE to the ale of Christmas. I challenge anyone to drink a six pack. You will feel really funny, I promise :D

Although I think this year the first couple batches have been weak compared to last years which was the first year of the new recipe

The batch I drank last night was not weak. It was delicious!

Um... sorry Curby. MagicassHat does not even come CLOSE to the ale of Christmas. I challenge anyone to drink a six pack. You will feel really funny, I promise :D

Sometime over the course of the season I'll take you up on that challenge. Even better I'll try to post or take video :drink:

the only Christmas Ale i've had this year was before the Browns/Bengals game.

I tailgate with a couple guys who are at GLBC every Friday, and I went to high school with one of the bartenders. She brought us the 'reject' bottles of Christmas Ale (not bad beer - just not filled to the proper level, so they couldn't be sold) almost a month before it was released.

it's not what you know, it's who you know :)

Sometime over the course of the season I'll take you up on that challenge. Even better I'll try to post or take video :drink:

How about we each slam a 6 pack and make a video! I hear that christmas ale can help to promote butt secks... Maybe one of us will get lucky! ;)

I think it had too strong of that signature GL flavor and not enough of the Xmas ale delight. However, I know they are still trying to perfect the new recipe and its still fantastic

If you have ever had the Thirsty Dog Christmas Ale, its the old GL recipe from a few years back

The night is always fun, its the next day that always sucks for me

By the end of the night I made that video I had drank 9. I had to work the next day. I do not recommend this as I was freaking lit. My liver was in better shape back then though. I think Ray kept my liver in fighting order. Since he's not around as much anymore I don't think I could drink that much.

Christmas Ale is nectar of the gods, Yota! I will be stocking the fridge this weekend with it and having a very merry holiday season!

If you need help drinking items in said stocked fridge... let me know! :D

edit: FUCK you are too far away :(

Yota...that's it! We need to throw a Christmas Ale Virgins Orgy! Anyone who has not had the stuff needs to sign up and we'll have a shindig to bust all of their cherries at one festive yuletide event. If more folks are in C-Bus, you host it, if more are in NEO, I will.

WHO'S COMIN' WITH ME?!?!

Where can i pick some up at? I had some Christmasy beer from Sam Adams...i think last year...wasn't bad...but this is better right? Yota. You pay!? You pay!? :p

sam adams is piss compared to Great Lakes in my eyes. Like Yota said any Giant Eagle should have it

Yota...that's it! We need to throw a Christmas Ale Virgins Orgy! Anyone who has not had the stuff needs to sign up and we'll have a shindig to bust all of their cherries at one festive yuletide event. If more folks are in C-Bus, you host it, if more are in NEO, I will.

WHO'S COMIN' WITH ME?!?!

I'm in....can't get enough of the stuff

WHO'S COMIN' WITH ME?!?!

Great idea mang. Sounds awesome. :D

sam adams is piss compared to Great Lakes in my eyes. Like Yota said any Giant Eagle should have it

I've never had a great lakes product, but heard they make great beer. And, i think it was mentioned above...their located in Cleveland too?

Great idea mang. Sounds awesome. :D

I've never had a great lakes product, but heard they make great beer. And, i think it was mentioned above...their located in Cleveland too?

Yea its a local Cleveland brew. Pretty much should be able to find it anywhere in Ohio. When I lived in Cinci I could pretty much find it everywhere but the year I spent in Indy was terrible. Drove to Cinci a ton just to restock on GL beers. Hands down my top 3 beers of theirs would be Xmas Ale, Eliot Ness, Edmund Fitzgerald. The Dortmunder is probably the most common to find that people enjoy. If you like beer you will probably like GL. It has its own signature "flavor" that you can taste in every single style of beer

http://www.greatlakesbrewing.com/beerOurBeers.php