We've got beans and franks!!!

sonavabeech

Awesome! Have fun and remember the happiness and joy this moment brings...especially when he wrecks your recently paid off SUV...trying to swerve to miss a F'ing raccoon!

I smell a true story here.....

Congrats! My son being born almost 9 months ago has been the biggest, and best life changing experience imaginable! He and I get to spend the day together today, and the little dude HAD to get up early! He's sitting here playing, and having a blast! Can't wait til he's old enough to take on the bike!

Congrats man. Will this be your first?

Yep, he's our first! Mark and I are excited. I think we've waited long enough. We didn't want people to think our kid(s) are our grandkid(s) if we waited any longer.

...especially when he wrecks your recently paid off SUV...trying to swerve to miss a F'ing raccoon!

Yep, we've thought about that too. Well more like when he sneaks out the camaro or one of the motorcycles...He's probably already learned that from me by now when I sneak out the vehicles when Mark's at work.

Congrats!!! I remember getting the beans and franks picks for my 2 boys and saying thank you over and over.

Yeah, we were wondering if we would really be happy if it was either or and if we'd feel guilty if we weren't. Now, WE AIN'T GOTTA WORRY ABOUT THAT SHIT!

congrats, let me know when i can legally take advantage

Alert! We got a Coooogah on the prowl?

Yep, he's our first! Mark and I are excited. I think we've waited long enough. We didn't want people to think our kid(s) are our grandkid(s) if we waited any longer.

We're not going to be too far from that! I'll be 53 when Eric turns 18! :eek:

Yep, we've thought about that too. Well more like when he sneaks out the camaro or one of the motorcycles...He's probably already learned that from me by now when I sneak out the vehicles when Mark's at work.

Did that when I was about 14 or 15. Got caught at a VERY inopportune time..... My dad was ready to kill me (Literally, I think!)

Yeah, we were wondering if we would really be happy if it was either or and if we'd feel guilty if we weren't. Now, WE AIN'T GOTTA WORRY ABOUT THAT SHIT!

We were actually thinking we wanted a girl, since my wife already has 2 boys, amongst other reasons, but I wouldn't trade the little dud for ANY girl out there!

Alert! We got a Coooogah on the prowl?

Uh oh!!!

I have a 2 year old lil girl. It's so amazing watching them grow up and learn. But remember, how you set the tone now, well after he is born, will determine what kind of person they will be later. Have fun and good luck.

Are you sure it's Mark's baby then? :lol: j/k couldn't resist.

I had the joy of saying that 4 times! Yes I have four boys. And yes I lost my mind awhile ago. LOL! It is a great time though. I have a 2,4,6,8 year old son. And I am 33 years old. So they will all be 18 before I am 50. Congrats on the good news.
:eek:

:drink:much? lol

The key is to work as much as I can. I swear its for the extra money not to save my sanity. Them boys drink over 5 gallons of milk a week. Don't give them any type of soda. Don't think I could handle them on caffine. And yes there are days I enjoy a few to help me unwind. The winter is the crazy time with no bike to ride, and being cramped in the house most of the time.