THE Game Week

Fonzie

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already packed it up. But this is game week. I will talk shit even though I know UM will get pounded on. And if by some chance they win, then all the better.

There are a lot of games throughout the history where the lesser team has won. This game on paper is OSU's, but you never know.

Seriously, you're still talking shit after winning 1 conference game this season?

Pack it up for the season and hope next year is better.

Its more fun to talk shit so long as its done out of being a fan. Hell I still talk shit to all my Bengal fan friends even though I full well know the Browns suck and will probably lose to them again. Even though I hate Michigan I approve of anyone that sticks with their team through the good and bad. Being a Clevelander we all know the bad is bad so I'll cut him some slack even if its for the wrong side.

I already packed it up. But this is game week. I will talk shit even though I know UM will get pounded on. And if by some chance they win, then all the better.

There are a lot of games throughout the history where the lesser team has won. This game on paper is OSU's, but you never know.

Very true. Earlier in the year I was a lot more nervous about this game but its still a huge game and records and stats can be thrown out the window.

Again props to you for sticking it in down years and still having fun talking shit!

Its more fun to talk shit so long as its done out of being a fan. Hell I still talk shit to all my Bengal fan friends even though I full well know the Browns suck and will probably lose to them again. Even though I hate Michigan I approve of anyone that sticks with their team through the good and bad. Being a Clevelander we all know the bad is bad so I'll cut him some slack even if its for the wrong side.

Very true. Earlier in the year I was a lot more nervous about this game but its still a huge game and records and stats can be thrown out the window.

Again props to you for sticking it in down years and still having fun talking shit!

Props to you. You get it! I like to give and get a hard time as a fan. I'm not a Michigan slappy..I'm a realist. We suck right now. But I won't stop cheering for them. Just because I moved here doesn't mean I leave my teams behind.

Yeah..earlier in the year we had our shit together. Now..after a few injuries..and some bad coaching...Meh. I was at the Purdue game. The coaching and effort sucked ass. Ugh. Plus Tate looks like his arm still hurts. He's not the gunslinger he was at the beginning of the year.

I'll give Rich Rod 3 years. He's got one more year then no excuses.

Props to you. You get it! I like to give and get a hard time as a fan. I'm not a Michigan slappy..I'm a realist. We suck right now. But I won't stop cheering for them. Just because I moved here doesn't mean I leave my teams behind

I've said this a million times and probably will say it a million more but its EXACTLY why I hate most of SW ohio and their sports. Plus I think Who Dey is one of the most annoying things in the world. But I won't digress from the story at hand...

Without sports, this wouldn't be wrong

2924k1t.jpg

THE game???? Every game is THE game! I can't stand people that don't care about the rest of the season, as long as rivalry week goes their way. Ohio State fans and Bichagan fans all the same.

There is only good thing Michigan is good at......................Sucking

?t=20080308221711

And yes, my wife if from Michigan! And I have to hear all the shit her family spews out about Ohio State.

Exxxxxactly! ;)

Just as long as you realize UM owned OSU when I first moved to Ohio...and this series goes in cycles.

Exxxxxactly! ;)

Props to you. You get it! I like to give and get a hard time as a fan. I'm not a Michigan slappy..I'm a realist. We suck right now. But I won't stop cheering for them. Just because I moved here doesn't mean I leave my teams behind.

Yeah..earlier in the year we had our shit together. Now..after a few injuries..and some bad coaching...Meh. I was at the Purdue game. The coaching and effort sucked ass. Ugh. Plus Tate looks like his arm still hurts. He's not the gunslinger he was at the beginning of the year.

I was there too dude. Too bad we didn't know

I'll give Rich Rod 3 years. He's got one more year then no excuses.

Agreed!! My goal for this year was to finish .500 & be bowl eligible again. That's a longshot now, but beating OSU would greatly compensate! :)

Never understood why we hired a guy fired from Syracuse to coach our D :???: Syracuse hasn't been competive since "the Missle" left

Next year I expect to be competing for the Big 10 Championship

2011 I expect to be competing for a National Championship

Speaking of them Brownies... anyone going to MNF besides me? Got tix from a friend cause he is on vacation. I don't even like the Brownies, its just MNF... you can't pass that up!

/threadjack

I'm STILL trying to figure out how the Clowns got a MNF game??? :confused: It's not like they were good last year either :nono:

It's kinda like givin' the Lions a MNF game

Edited by Fonzie