THE Game Week

Fonzie

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fonz.....my heartfelt........:cry:

Thanx Koz kiss.gif

Talk all the shit you guys want..... You DIDN'T beat us.... We beat ourselves. And for as shitty as we are... You only managed to do it by 11 points against an unranked team with a freshmen quarterback who's been nursin' a bum shoulder since mid-season, a starting running back who was on the bench, & a defensive secondary that has more holes than swiss cheese:nono:

But hey.... Whoop it up.... You guys suurre creamed us :rolleyes:

If not for Tater throwin' 3 redzone picks in a row, and the missed chipshot FG by dumba$$ in the first half.... You guys would be boohoo'in right now

Enjoy this year while you can ;) RichRod made big improvements this year from last, & I'm sure there'll be more to come next year

On another note.... What'd everyone think of the "Modern Retro" unis today?

Edited by Fonzie

michigans record

2008 3-9 big ten- 2-6

2009-5-7 big ten- 1-7

yeahh how can you really say they made big improvements. they fucking lost 5 of their last games...all big ten teams. they beat one big ten team which was indiana. indiana was last in the standings (big ten). michigan and rich rod fucking blow. it will be years until they are anything. too many bigger powerhouses in the big ten football programs.

Thanx Koz kiss.gif

Talk all the shit you guys want..... You DIDN'T beat us.... We beat ourselves. And for as shitty as we are... You only managed to do it by 11 points against an unranked team with a freshmen quarterback who's been nursin' a bum shoulder since mid-season, a starting running back who was on the bench, & a defensive secondary that has more holes than swiss cheese:nono:

If not for Tater throwin' 3 redzone picks in a row, and the missed chipshot FG by dumba$$ in the first half.... You guys would be boohoo'in right now

Enjoy this year while you can ;) RichRod made big improvements this year from last, & I'm sure there'll be more to come next year

you sound like a typical michigan fan...crying about the what if's and if not's

Thanx Koz kiss.gif

And if you had a head coach who could recruit and coach, you might not be starting a freshman QB with a bum shoulder that makes bad decisions. But as they say, if its and buts were candy and nuts.... Then agan, we'd hate to take away the things that help Michgan fans sleep at night after their team loses. 3 red zone picks, if you didn't notice yesterday, the OSU defense leads the NATION in INTs. So don't feel particularly victimized by your less than 100% QB. We have done that to everyone this year. And even if he hand't tossed the picks, you were getting FGs anyway, becuase once UM did find their way into the red zone, their play calling went away from anything that did happen to work for them previously on that drive.

And for the improvements to come, I wouldn't go holding my breath. UM only has 70 of their available 85 scholarships used. That's 15 unused scholarships. Are you kidding me?! OSU has had to stop recruiting most years becuse they have more candidates than scholarships open. Would 15 top recruits help out UM? Maybe. Kind likely. But good luck getting a top national recruit to sign with a guy who ran a suspect program at UVW, bolted on a recruiting class there to take the UM job (and fuck up that program), post only the 3rd pair of consecutive losing seasons in the history of that program, and lose his first two shots at OSU - the ONLY UM coach to EVER do that. The biggest change that UM could make is getting rid of Rich Rod, which may happen once the UM AD retires. (And if I was the one responsible for hiring Rodriguez, I'd retire too.) Then maybe someone could turn that once respected (except for in this state :D) program around. And I know all of you Whineverines are wet for Harbaugh. Good luck luring him out of Stanford while he is the only coach in the NCAA who has Pete Carroll as his bitch.

But please, Meeshigan fans....extoll us the virtures of your team that lost by a mere 11 points yesterday. Only two possessions! We are all ears.:boxing::D

Thanx Koz kiss.gif

18944134.jpg

It doesn't matter if you win by a second or a mile, winning is winning!