THE Game Week

Fonzie

I'm STILL trying to figure out how the Clowns got a MNF game??? :confused: It's not like they were good last year either :nono:

It's kinda like givin' the Lions a MNF game

The only games they showed up for last year were primetime games....the NFL was trying to get us a win this year :lol:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE game???? Every game is THE game! I can't stand people that don't care about the rest of the season, as long as rivalry week goes their way. Ohio State fans and Bichagan fans all the same.

Sorry..... But Delaware St. & New Mexico St. aren't in the same league as when we play each other. This week is special

And yes, my wife if from Michigan! And I have to hear all the shit her family spews out about Ohio State.

Good for them!

I just met you, and feel like shaking their hands ;)

Exxxxxactly! ;)

Exxxxxactly! ;)

I was there too dude. Too bad we didn't know

Damn!! My sister won tickets. We were on row 7, right by the tunnel. I was practically on the field. Great first half. The second half looked like a Lions game.

The D is just atrocious. Pryor is going to pick apart the secondary. Ugh. Still...you never know. I'll keep cheering and hope the suck-eyes take an L.

I'm not too thrilled about the way Rich Rod seems to be arguing with coaches and players on the sidelines. Ew. And either D Rob or Tate will be transferring. I can't see DRob staying with limited playing time, even though he needs a lot of work. The irony is that he is probably the better LONG term option because of his size and speed....IF he makes better decisions and gets accurate with the long ball.

GO BLUE!!!

Damn!! My sister won tickets. We were on row 7, right by the tunnel. I was practically on the field. Great first half. The second half looked like a Lions game.

We were in Section 20, Row 47

You talkin' about this tunnel ;)

12434_1234287652263_1081330245_729821_3996776_n.jpg

Yeah.... We almost went into half with a 3 TD lead, then blew the 2 TD's we did have within about 90 seconds :rolleyes:

The D is just atrocious. Pryor is going to pick apart the secondary. Ugh. Still...you never know. I'll keep cheering and hope the suck-eyes take an L.
Got to meet & have pix taken with Brandon Graham after the game. He's about the only consistency on that D.

Seemed like a great kid when we talked with him. You know that had to be a tough loss for them, but he was being very personable & gracious with his time! Seemed more than happy to stay out there for autographs & pictures until all the fans were satisfied. He was still out there after we left, which was ~ an hour after game time. Met his dad too, and told him what a fine young man he seemed to have.

Same thing with Brandon Minor & Tater, except Tate's "handler" kept telling everyone he had to get going & was late already. Big ice bag on his knee, but he kept pullin' little kids over the barrier & putting them on his shoulder for pictures, & I swear wrote a book on this one dude's T-shirt

11266_1234270931845_1081330245_729732_8067440_n.jpg

Brandon Graham

15957_1234279212052_1081330245_729764_4272049_n.jpg

12434_1234329093299_1081330245_729950_3763743_n.jpg

Brandon Minor after 154 yards & 3 TD's!! :D

11266_1234278132025_1081330245_729761_6336839_n.jpg

I'm not too thrilled about the way Rich Rod seems to be arguing with coaches and players on the sidelines. Ew. And either D Rob or Tate will be transferring. I can't see DRob staying with limited playing time, even though he needs a lot of work. The irony is that he is probably the better LONG term option because of his size and speed....IF he makes better decisions and gets accurate with the long ball.

GO BLUE!!!

They hardly let dRob throw. It's always the same thing when he's on the field.... Jitterbug left or right, or sweep. I've been glad to see the last couple weeks they've put him & Tate out there at the same time, but only one play for each game, and nothing much resulted. They should do a direct snap to him while Tate's there as a decoy or something..... Maybe have Tate fade out to the sideline, have dRob toss to him backside & Tater hit Roundtree, Matthews or Stonum deep. That would be a momentum swinger!!

Yeah.... I love Tate's attitude, ability & intangibles.... But I said at the beginning of the season that his size concerned me.... Would he be able to sustain the Big 10 beatdown @ 6 foot, 180 pounds?? Hell.... My 14 year old weighs that

9332_1193345588737_1081330245_606646_4484481_n.jpg

Edited by Fonzie

I agree ..I love Tate's drive ..work ethic and spirit..but his size has me worried. In the spread, the QB is going to take a continuous pounding.

LOL..and yeah, that would be the tunnel. We got treated to the corporate spread on the golf course by Birds Eye Foods. They had a buffet set up with food that was surprisingly tasty. Famous Dave's even had some ribs there. I was impressed..and in a food coma by game time.

GREAT video on the rivalry. Make sure to watch it til the end

That was a truly great video until they ruined it at the end. The rivalry & that vid are too beautiful of things to be cheapened with that

I was even gonna link it to my facebook page as a tribute, 'til that. Too bad I can't clip that last 10 seconds off

Edited by Fonzie

That was a truly great video until they ruined it at the end. The rivalry & that vid are too beautiful of things to be cheapened with that

I was even gonna link it to my facebook page as a tribute, 'til that. Too bad I can't clip that last 10 seconds off

I'm wondering if this is part of the same video I found on Netflix instant about the rivalry....I'll have to watch the full movie and let you know to find it

stirpot.gif

av-2498.gif

:nono: Heeeere we go again....

This coming from the guy who's not even watching the game this weekend :rolleyes:

And you wonder why I call you out every time you try talkin' smack about football to me

Edited by Fonzie