Mountain Bikes & Snowboards

fox_racing_guy

First I have a Rocky Mountain Edge ( made in Canada ) big hit bike. Shimano XTR components and DX pedals, RaceFace crank, ISIS bottom Bracket, downhill headset, stem, bar, seatpost. hydraulic disk brakes, Marzocchi Shiver fork and Fox rear shock. This bike was built over the winter time and never ridden because I blew my knee out snowboarding. I have receipts totaling $5,212.07 for this bike and I will sell it for $1500.

mountainbikes010.jpg

Next up is my 1 of a kind Cinelli Capitano Nemo cross country race bike, they never imported these officially into the USA and the frame alone was $1,800. Shimano XTR components, Race face crank, bottom bracket, headset, stem, bar, seatpost. Time A.T.A.C. carbon pedals, stainless steel chain, Marzocchi Atom 80 fork. Same deal as the Rocky mountain, built at the same time and never ridden and without a scratch. Receipts total $5,644.55 and I'll sell it for $1,500.

mountainbikes001.jpg

Snowboard left - right Simms, Simms, Santa Cruz ( my old boarder cross race board) Burton, and Gnu, all have some variation of Salomon V bindings. $200 each or $600 for all 5

ZRX051.jpg

I'm not hurting for cash at all so all prices are firm and all offers will be ignored. More pictures available on request and I live near New Philadelphia and work in the Akron area so I can meet or deliver anyplace in between.

Edited by fox_racing_guy

• 4 weeks later...