i'm taking the plunge... .45 here we come

curby

Holy shit curby, I'll be over soon :)

You want to hit up Riverside range on Sunday?

In regards to personal defense, I love me some Federal HST Law Enforcement rounds... highest expansion and doesn't over penetrate... but that's for 9mm, in a 45 everything overpenetrates right? :-D

Holy shit curby, I'll be over soon :)

You want to hit up Riverside range on Sunday?

In regards to personal defense, I love me some Federal HST Law Enforcement rounds... highest expansion and doesn't over penetrate... but that's for 9mm, in a 45 everything overpenetrates right? :-D

My dad's philosophy used to be that his first few rounds were hollows, 'cause he figured the intruder'd be close & he wanted max impact

His last few rounds though were solid, 'cause he figured if he missed with the first few, they be runnin' $hit scared down the street & he wanted the extra distance to be able to gun 'em down in the back while they were runnin' away :lol:

My dad's philosophy used to be that his first few rounds were hollows, 'cause he figured the intruder'd be close & he wanted max impact

His last few rounds though were solid, 'cause he figured if he missed with the first few, they be runnin' $hit scared down the street & he wanted the extra distance to be able to gun 'em down in the back while they were runnin' away :lol:

my philosophy is keep the mags full and empty em into the SOB so he's not able to run down the street becuase Im to lazy to chase him down .

but hey thats just me :(

well, i got shafted, guy offered it to his brother-in-law and traded it for a glock 17... now i'm pissed, but life goes on. guess i should've wanted to post it till i got it. lol

fuck! shit! piss! back to the trusty 9mm.

he did offer me a Sig P220 .45 for $450

oh, i carry everyday for the past 6 years. i'm good. :) i don't think i would carry that. I wouldn't risk losing if i did have to use it. just on my "gotta have" list. thats all. and now i have to find another one at a price i like.