Dec 4th Panini's Party

yotaman88210

So the radiology students that work with me are having a fund raiser at Panini's Bar and Grill on campus. Its right next to the newport for those who dont know.

http://www.columbuspaninis.com/

Here is the deal...

$10 pre sale tickets

From 9-11

-All you can drink domestic draft

-All you can eat Pizza

-All you can get phone numbers of attractive radioactive females :lol:

Does it really get much gooder ? :D

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Campus bars sure have gone upscale. The campus bars I remember had $3 buckets. A 2-3 gallon bucket of swill served in a filthy, smoky, 7' ceiling basement bar with a loud ass punk band playing on the dance floor. Good times......I think.

Im not exactly sure on which beers it will be... But im guessing bud light, bud, miller light, coors, you know... they cheap stuff. And you have to ask yourself... Does it really matter? Its pizza and beer for 2 hours for $10 ? :D

But yes, they do have A LOT of decent beers. I use to go there for happy hour with some neighbors, girls lacrose team actually, everything liquid was half off and so were appetizers till NINE!!! It was awesome. I think its changed now though. I would get patron for 1/2 off. GAWD that was awesome

Edited by yotaman88210

Im not exactly sure on which beers it will be... But im guessing bud light, bud, miller light, coors, you know... they cheap stuff. And you have to ask yourself... Does it really matter? Its pizza and beer for 2 hours for $10 ? :D

But yes, they do have A LOT of decent beers. I use to go there for happy hour with some neighbors, girls lacrose team actually, everything liquid was half off and so were appetizers till NINE!!! It was awesome. I think its changed now though. I would get patron for 1/2 off. GAWD that was awesome

Let's here more about the girl's lacrosse team...:p

Wow. Campus bars sure have gone upscale. The campus bars I remember had $3 buckets. A 2-3 gallon bucket of swill served in a filthy, smoky, 7' ceiling basement bar with a loud ass punk band playing on the dance floor. Good times......I think.

was that The Pit? i remeber that place....sort of...

at the old paninis on the corner of 9th and high is where i drank many a bucket.

:drink:

was that The Pit? i remeber that place....sort of...

at the old paninis on the corner of 9th and high is where i drank many a bucket.

:drink:

The one place was called Purity (what a joke) it was under Mr. Musatards. Several other likewise south campus dives. Kids I went to college with could never afford to drink at the yuppie establishments they replaced all the old dives with.

Ever go to Staches? I saw some crazy shit there.

The one place was called Purity (what a joke) it was under Mr. Musatards. Several other likewise south campus dives. Kids I went to college with could never afford to drink at the yuppie establishments they replaced all the old dives with.

Ever go to Staches? I saw some crazy shit there.

yeah, the dive bars were the best. all commercial and shit, now.....

never made to staches, but did go to a bunch of shows at little brothers.