Guy on gloss black Katana going south on 71...

Moto-Brian

First, you don't need to be full tuck at 70-75 mph. Second, if you'd sit up, you might not weave as much as you were. You were over exaggerating your lane changes fierce. Even when you changed lanes, you were all over. Probably moving the bike to check mirrors...

Take and sit up so you have more leverage on the bike. Also, consider a riding school...

Christ.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tuck at that speed to give my neck a break and to get out of the wind (especially when I'm slabbin' it)... like stretching. Rest my chest on the tank... so I can't hate on him for tucking.

But I can hate for weaving all over and for riding a Katana :p

So JRM is a tucker and not a taper. Good to know!:p

I tuck at that speed to give my neck a break and to get out of the wind (especially when I'm slabbin' it)... like stretching. Rest my chest on the tank... so I can't hate on him for tucking.

But I can hate for weaving all over and for riding a Katana :p

+1

I like to put my feet up over the passenger pegs and lean my chest on the tank when on long highway runs. I'm sure I look like an idiot/asshole, but it's so damn comfortable I just don't care :D

+1

I like to put my feet up over the passenger pegs and lean my chest on the tank when on long highway runs.

I'm sure I look like an idiot/asshole, but it's so damn comfortable I just don't care :D

Yeah, it is comfortable isn't it!

The guy on 71 was probably tucked cause he was underdressed and was cold!

+1

I like to put my feet up over the passenger pegs and lean my chest on the tank when on long highway runs. I'm sure I look like an idiot/asshole, but it's so damn comfortable I just don't care :D

I understand on long rides on the boring freeway, but in downtown around 17th? And obviously not able to ride with a lot of ability, I would choose to ride upright and be able to control the bike in and out of traffic...

Tucking on long trips isn't what I am referring to...

Yeah' date=' it is comfortable isn't it!

The guy on 71 was probably tucked cause he was underdressed and was cold![/quote']

He had a textile red jacket and helmet with a back pack and gloves. He was fine. Just a tool, that's all... Just what we need people to see or other experienced riders to see...

If I tucked people would look at me strange. :)

Ooops.. sorry.. not cruiser-friendly thread.

I hadn't commented on here in a while and felt the need.

Ha! When I'm out riding with my Dad, I'll stretch my feet out like I'm on a cruiser (what he's riding) and--to get back at me--he'll tuck. He looks goofy in full tuck on a cruiser.