Sucks to be me

ohdaho

Besides the Blue Moon and Thievery Corporation on the stereo...starting a 12 page research paper on a saturday night. Fuck me.

on what?

sucks dude good luck.......... im going to watch NEW MOON in a little bit with the gf. im not really looking forward to it at all.

the vampire movie?

yes the vampire movie........... you are a chick you should have the books memorized :lol:

I saw all of about 5 mins of one of those movies and i was pretty amazed by the bad acting...

Innovation Management in R&D.

hrm... sounds interesting... is it a case study sort of report, or a come up with your own ideas sort of report?

hrm... sounds interesting... is it a case study sort of report, or a come up with your own ideas sort of report?

Its for my Masters in R&D Mgmt. More like a case study with some of my own ideas, but must be cited. Its not too bad...just too lazy to start.

sucks dude good luck.......... im going to watch NEW MOON in a little bit with the gf. im not really looking forward to it at all.

the vampire movie?

yes the vampire movie........... you are a chick you should have the books memorized :lol:

At the risk of performing a lame :leghump:, I must say that MJ isnt your average empty headed female, Shes kind of a nerdy cool female who rides motorcycles and enjoys the company of angry looking boys. Id be surprised if she was into the whole Vampire thing, but may know a thing or two about some hobbits.

That being said, you dudes better be getting some freaky deaky sex for sitting through that retarded pile of gay. Fad movie FTL!!!

Those movies are gayer than Clay Aiken felching Boy George.

Fucking WIN!!! :trophy:

At the risk of performing a lame :leghump:, I must say that MJ isnt your average empty headed female, Shes kind of a nerdy cool female who rides motorcycles and enjoys the company of angry looking boys. Id be surprised if she was into the whole Vampire thing, but may know a thing or two about some hobbits.

aww... that was actually really sweet (I think - refer to bold) and not leg humpy at all....

That being said, you dudes better be getting some freaky deaky sex for sitting through that retarded pile of gay. Fad movie FTL!!!

More than likely they'll get dumped for not being "Oh so dreamy" Edward.

The only way I could sit through the first movie was watching the Rifftrax(the MST3K guys) version and that was only about 20 minutes at a time. They made even Battlefield Earth watchable.

Oh yea, Buffy vs Edward

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZwM3GvaTRM

Edited by psyco1

More than likely they'll get dumped for not being "Oh so dreamy" Edward.

The only way I could sit through the first movie was watching the Rifftrax(the MST3K guys) version and that was only about 20 minutes at a time. They made even Battlefield Earth watchable.

Oh yea, Buffy vs Edward

:lol: i walked out of the movie theater feeling dirty!! so much boy chest in that movie!! i almost thought i should take my shirt off to fit in with everyone on the screen :eek: