New from NEOH

XCLR8TN

Welcome! That is absolutely going to be badass. I love the red frame and with the white fairings it will just be killer. That is a similar route to what I want to do with my 600rr if it ever needs a full makeover

Love the bike... I'm redoing a miata for a friend right now. neat cars, but damn small.... On the clear work on the bike, I'm afraid the mat finish will kill the look of

the pearl. It maybe OK, but part of what makes pearl look so sweet is the accent

the clear gives it. Just a thought............. Oh, welcome....... lol

That it is, I'm coming to bikes from cars :) I just turbo'ed it :)

It's been a work in progress for 3 years haha!

IMG_1929.jpg

This is the point at which Scott went from drooling to creamin' his jeans over your "four wheels and a board!" haha :D

Btw - Welcome and beautiful concept for the rebuild! I'm new from North Solon area, so it's nice to have more NEO members instead of the usually columbus bunch! (Still like the rest of you though ;))

This is the point at which Scott went from drooling to creamin' his jeans over your "four wheels and a board!" haha :D

Btw - Welcome and beautiful concept for the rebuild! I'm new from North Solon area, so it's nice to have more NEO members instead of the usually columbus bunch! (Still like the rest of you though ;))

I like everything about the car, except the purple-ish wheels and purple-ish roll bar. Jayson, when I get my track rat together, I'll take out for a spin.

^ I do hahaha. She's taken, sorry! But she might be joining in on the 2 wheeled fun soon...

DRAT!..........

For some odd reason some girls tend to think my whole "building a motorcycle in the living room" is odd and uncool or whatever.....I personally think it is heaven.

I gotta find myself a mechanics kinda girl......that is actually still a girl! haha

I like everything about the car, except the purple-ish wheels and purple-ish roll bar. Jayson, when I get my track rat together, I'll take out for a spin.

Sounds like a plan haha!

Btw - Now that I come to think about it, you might like my Dad. He's got a Mini S b/c they feel so damn similar to a go kart (Being that he and I both raced karts for a number of years). A Cooper would be a LITTLE out of your budget though haha.

:welcome: have you always been from NEO? I grew up there...went to Jackson if you know where that is...
Yup, all 24 of my years :) My b/f (technoracer) grew up down there..
Welcome to the MADDNESS called OhioRiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha thanks for the welcome guys :)