Looking for a great dog? Save this one.

Casper

I already have two shelter dogs or I would love to help. Shelter dogs make great pets, once you get them up to speed on training. My last shelter dog took a few weeks to get use to not eating out of the trash can but after that he is great. He looks like he has a little chow in him with the black spots on his tounge? Shelter dogs seem to be more loving maybe they are happy people save them?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just spoke with Crystal' date=' at the shelter. Charlie Dawson (not sure that name's gonna' stick) is still with Ben's peeps. She will call me when he arrives and I'll go and get him. We spoke for a while about the pooch and how well he reacts to other animals. She said he's great with other dogs, but not sure about cats.. since there aren't any at the shelter. He's been attending obedience classes and is a fast learner. Prolly something to do with the Shepherd/Retriever mix.

I'm pretty excited.. can't wait to meet him.[/quote']

WOOT! Congrats!

Just spoke with Crystal' date=' at the shelter. Charlie Dawson (not sure that name's gonna' stick) is still with Ben's peeps. She will call me when he arrives and I'll go and get him. We spoke for a while about the pooch and how well he reacts to other animals. She said he's great with other dogs, but not sure about cats.. since there aren't any at the shelter. He's been attending obedience classes and is a fast learner. Prolly something to do with the Shepherd/Retriever mix.

I'm pretty excited.. can't wait to meet him.[/quote']

:banana:

That's awesome man!

Very cool. I actually PMed Josh today and he said they were still debating on whether to keep him or not. The problem is they're staying with family until they close on their new house. I was about to text you back. I'm glad to hear he has a home regardless of what happens.

Maybe the dog ate him. :dunno: If so' date=' I'm totally fucking keeping it.[/quote']

:lol:

my cosin had a 5 foot iguana and a 120# boxer. the boxer ate 3/4 of the iguana overnight, best dog evar!!! and its name was dameon :D he eventually died after his fourth round of getting into fights with moving vehicles though :( it was a sad day.

but the whole point of this post was to say that a dog is fully capable of eating a human so dont get your hopes up. its a possibility.

Maybe the dog ate him. :dunno: If so' date=' I'm totally fucking keeping it.[/quote']

my cosin had a 5 foot iguana and a 120# boxer. the boxer ate 3/4 of the iguana overnight, best dog evar!!! and its name was dameon :D he eventually died after his fourth round of getting into fights with moving vehicles though :( it was a sad day.

but the whole point of this post was to say that a dog is fully capable of eating a human so dont get your hopes up. its a possibility.

Have you met Caspers dogs? They arent eating anybody.

Have you met Caspers dogs? They arent eating anybody.

true but jade will be more than happy to fill your lungs with her fur thus death by suffocation. and personally i would rather be mauled to death, it would make me feel like more of a man, and more people would feel sorry for you.

(i have been reading to many of yotas post)

true but jade will be more than happy to fill your lungs with her fur thus death by suffocation. and personally i would rather be mauled to death, it would make me feel like more of a man, and more people would feel sorry for you.

I love that dog, but my God does she shed. She's like 90% fur.

I love that dog, but my God does she shed. She's like 90% fur.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love that dog too.

Jade 90% fur --> Yes she the BIG dog but only weighs 55 pounds, the little dog weighs 74.5 pounds

So someone from OR is actually adopting him? It's amazing what a little social networking can do. Reminds me of the att commerical with the little girl and the lost dog.

This is a happy ending :)

OMG!!!! Sara!!! :eek: Been almost 6 months since you were last seen on here.