Junkies and O.R team up???

gixxie750

Junkies and O.R at the track?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Junkies and O.R at the track?

if i duct tape some r1 plastics and i put my feet on my passenger pegs and lean forward, do you think i could trick them into letting me run the max? haha

Yea some org will let you run any kind of bike as long as you meet their requirements....no whether it is a good idea is another story...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

want to rock the Katana around the track, eh Moose? In that case I seriously recommend getting better engine covers, something like a NRC or whatever. When I lowsided, even at low speed, my starter cover (left side) hit first and cracked, losing all my oil in the process. NRC's are thicker metal and won't crack nearly as easy.

That being said, I wanted to do a trackday on the RR, sounds like a good time!

actually the kat won't be coming out till I finish.... so shush... it's a secret project...:D

theres a beginner group tbutera

i may look into it some more then after tax season...picking up a frame brace and fork brace with my tax return ..maybe...its that or a shotgun...if i pick up some braces, maybe ill make it out to a track day then....vmax is flexy like a noodle without the braces lol

Would SO LOVE TO. Gah, I want two more bikes. A cruiser bike to do my coast to coast ride on in the summer, and a dear god I want a TRACK BIKE!! Although I could be very easily tempted into bringing my winter project bike to the track once I am all done with it come springtime....

I'd say what typically occurs on here is when we get close to a date, people start setting up meeting at a certain date...

Planning now will do nothing but get a bunch of people organized to only come and find out that half are not able to make it 6 months from now due to work, family, personal, etc...

Also, if it is merely a meet up to a set event, that's cool - I am going to be setting up something on here to help with those who want to participate in certain events. With STT...

However, if you are trying to organize a set event where it is only OR and AJ members, we've been down that road and it comes into a deal where insurance kills the thing and liability placed upon people that do not wish to have that burden.

Monte and I have talked about doing something and we are going to pitch it to Ben once we release our schedule. Until then, I know it is winter and people are excited to get back at it, but unless you are talking Jan/Feb, it is somewhat a moot point...

I basically want to just show up at and already planned event with allot of people. Get a group buy or what not. I wanted to see how many people on here were interested and go from there. See if monte can hook us all up! grattan or Bg if its ready.

I already have my monies set aside for the '10 season, so it's just a matter of finding dates & locations that will have familiar faces attending. Any event that would have a larger number, I would definitely mark down as in. I'm on board with doing this as a simple large group buy-in to an already organized event, but keep in mind that if we want STT, can we get Mid-O? I admit that things may have changed, and I'm not up with current events, but I was to understand a while ago that we can't have both this upcoming season....

Stt will not be at mid ohio. But they will be at Bg if it opens. Mid ohio may or may not give a group rate,but i will work on it if thats the place this is going to happen. I know monte and STT will deff do something cool for us at one of their venues.