New sponsor

max power

As I have gotten a good bit of business from Ohio Riders members, I can think of no better way to spend my advertising dollar than to become a sponsor of the board that I spend way too much of my free time on. :D

I have been in the Fire/Security/CCTV/Access Control business for about 12 years now and have been in the remodeling business longer than that. I got laid off last May and after realizing that I no longer wanted to work for the Man, I started concentrating on my side business. I am proud to say that it has become my full time passion as I have been lucky enough to grow Detty Installations from a side business into a part time/full time gig.

I have contracted with a terrific UL listed, family owned Monitoring Station, http://www.buckeyeprotective.com/, whom I have worked with at several commercial companies I have been previously employed with and they are the best monitoring station I have ever worked with.

I sell a full line of security/fire systems for both commercial and residential applications. I also install and service all makes of CCTV cameras, DVR's, commercial audio/video and Access control systems.

To celebrate my new sponsorship, I am offering 10% off to all Ohio Riders members on new equipment purchases, and, as always, $15 per month monitoring for landline based residential systems. You wont find cheaper UL monitoring anywhere.

I have references available and will be posting pics of some of my work in the future.

Edited by max power

since my work is slow keep me in mind when you find someone who wants a back up system to your electronic system , you know like a heavily armed guy with a large dog standing out front Im your guy :D

You mean like this guy? :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnPOOdV1S3U

since my work is slow keep me in mind when you find someone who wants a back up system to your electronic system , you know like a heavily armed guy with a large dog standing out front Im your guy :D

I'll keep that in mind. :D

You mean like this guy? :lol:

YouTube- Time Warner Cable: Sentry

Thats awesome!

I started concentrating on my side business. I am proud to say that it has become my full time passion as I have been lucky enough to grow Detty Installations from a side business into a part time/full time gig.

Congrats!

There are few things more rewarding than realizing the dream of doing your own "thing". At the same time, you'll end up working twice as hard, for twice as many hours, for half as much pay - in the beginning.

Best of luck - I hope it works out well for you.