Do you like it here???

Fazerlady

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the time i even hear people that are from here fuss about the Dayton area and I am wondering where you guys would live (in the US) if you had the chance to do so.

Ohio is a nice place if you just stay far away from Cleveland and Dayton. They suck 8=====>

Ohio is a nice place if you just stay far away from Cleveland and Dayton. They suck 8=====>

honestly I've lived in Cleve and Cinci and I MUCH prefer Cleveland. The only saving grace about Cinci is that I have more friends and more fun there

That's the only time NC gets any decent waves. Not that it matters.. I haven't been on a board since I was a teenager. I'm sure to drown if I try to surf now.

I said beach, not on a board in the ocean! I never realized until last summer how relaxing walking along the beach really is! I thought it was all hype, and BS, but it IS for real. Maybe live on the beach when all the tourism is gone for the season, then off to the hills for the summer? Would probably have to go further south than I had in mind for the beach, but what the hell.

We have been here for 6 months now and we have not seen a whole lot yet, but I don't think I want to be here for the rest of my life...lol...

My husband wants to retire here because of job options but I am still trying to convince him to stay in the AF longer and to get the chance to move somewhere else.

Most of the time i even hear people that are from here fuss about the Dayton area and I am wondering where you guys would live (in the US) if you had the chance to do so.

Or are you perfectly content in Ohio?

Colorado would be a nice place I think. I love mountains and nature and the 4 seasons, so somewhere hot would be out of the question for me..

Mel

I dont necessarily hate it here, but I wouldnt want to live here forever. When I get out Im going to travel the world some and then hopefully settle down in Texas. I love me some Austin, TX. SoCal is nice and I loved the weather...I dont think anything can really beat San Diego weather and things to do, but the structure of the state's govt and some of the people are horrible. I thought Austin had a perfect mix of weather, people, food, etc.

Theres job options everywhere...just some places more than others. Im sure if you dug deep enough you can find slots somewhere else.