I hate........

Big Chief201

I hate when the position you have gets eliminated but they don't care enough to fire you, set numbers so bonuses aren't feasible, make inventories a chore to access. Straight forward job that puts you in the 45% tax bracket plus bonuses? I'll take that fuck.

Its great I get a bonus, the thing I'm bitching about it that the Government took 45% of it and did nothing to deserve that. Its kind of my companies fault I adjust my taxes throughout the year to adjust for the bonus being only taxed as a paycheck and they actually taxed it as a bonus this year.

I'd be bitching right along with you...that amount of taxes is ridiculous. I'm sure you're still greatful you recieved a bonus...you're just bitching because it's crazy, sure it's legal but it doesn't make it any easier to swallow.

I hate it when your car gets repossessed and two days later you loose your job....F MY Life....

it's always smart to be greatful for the things you have in your life...because someone else's life is ALWAYS worse.

Congrats on the bonus!!

see that's the thing I hate giving the government more money then I have to i could use all that money that builds up by putting it in an interest baring account or invest it in something.

Thats what they do with it. Why cant we tax them or at least get 19%APR on the money they"borrow" from us.

That sucks, but at least you get a Christmas bonus.

Bonus? Yeah for real, nowadays be grateful you have a job at all.

The salary staff of our business didn't get any raises this year and no one's getting one going into 2010.