Got my concealed carry permit!!!!!

chevysoldier

remember pocket is only legal when out and about, must be in a holster while driving (pocket holster is fine).... or in the glovebox or center console
congrats chevy.

You could just ignore all this talk of holsters and belts and ditch the hand cannon for a nice J frame or other .38 or 9mm pocket gun. They fit in your front pocket in a cheap pocket holster real easy and you dont even know its there, until you need it. Mine even fits perfect in my inside coat pocket.

Or you could go the small penis route and lug a huge fuckin gun around..........:dunno:

I carry in a cheap pocket holster at all times. Those IWB holsters are uncomfortable mothafukas. I dont know anyone who carries daily that uses one.

Hmmm, I'm not sure if you've been told, but I wanted to let you know. Canvas belts are not hetero.

:lol: That may be true, but they last and are very rugged. Plus you can adjust them to wherever you need it, you aren't limited to just the holes in the belt.

I carry in a cheap pocket holster at all times. Those IWB holsters are uncomfortable mothafukas. I dont know anyone who carries daily that uses one.

I have only used my IWB around the house and in the car today, man that was weird driving with a chambered gun on my hip. Although access to it in the car sucks, gotta figure something out with that. But today I used my OWB. Went to Walmart, Gander Mountain, Krogers and McD's. My leather jacket covered it up. It was pretty cool walking around with nobody the wiser.

This is the belt (black not tan) I wear all the time, military issue, fairly heavy duty. It seems to work well for my IWB holster but my Fobus OWB it is too wide to fit through one set of slots, but there is a second, wider slot behind that it fits through. (If that makes any sense) It's pretty comfortable.

http://www.armynavyshop.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=rc4598&Category_Code=belts-suspenders-accessories&Store_Code=army-navy-shop

4597.jpg

We all rocked AT4 belts back in my day.

Cut the sling off of a used AT4. Instant belt.

erm, I don't find it that uncomfortable.

Although when driving or a quick stop somewhere I do clip my IWB in my front pocket.... you can't really pocket carry an XDSC unless you're wearing dress pants.

Interesting outlook. So' date=' someone that carries a 5 round Kahr .45 has a small penis? Or, does the size of their weapon overrule the caliber of their ammunition? I need clarification, please. I'd hate to find out that it's my guns' fault that my penis is small and I could have been preventing it this whole time. :p

You should really consider carrying at your house. That's the most likely place you'll need your weapon. Besides, is there any place on earth with a higher concentration of people you love other than your home?

See, I am finding that hard to believe. Max said your penis is small so you should have all kinds of room for that hand cannon. :dunno::p[/quote']

:lol::lol::lol:

Interesting outlook. So' date=' someone that carries a 5 round Kahr .45 has a small penis? Or, does the size of their weapon overrule the caliber of their ammunition? I need clarification, please. I'd hate to find out that it's my guns' fault that my penis is small and I could have been preventing it this whole time. :p

[/quote']

That depends, is the 5 round Kahr a large frame gun?

I just dont understand why some guys want to carry around a large frame when there are so many better options out there.

But none of that matters size wise when you've rubbed the shroom off of it. ;)

That's odd... I don't like sitting down for dinner WITHOUT it :) I usually just put her down in the holster on the table if it's just me and the lady, otherwise I'll clip it in my front pocket.

And to IP it's not because of my huge shlong, it's because I don't have room with my super tight hot pants :-D

+1 make sure you also get used to tring different weapons....i went through a kimber custom crimson, a pt145 milpro, a glock 23 and finally found something i love......637 airweight smith snubby!

+1... lightweight wins...

Fair enough. I just find it strange that people lock their guns away when they are home because they don't feel like they need it. The home is where you are most likely to be attacked. If my gun is not in my locker the safest place for it to be is on my hip. That way there's no chance of anybody accidentally shooting/being shot with it.

Yeah I don't understand locking it up either. On my hip, in my nightstand or if Im sitting in my chair I might pull it out and set it beside me between the cushion. But when I get up, it comes with me.

I figure if I am in bed or in the living room and someone breaks it, I may only have a few seconds to react. If I have to mess with a key or combination or even go to another room to get it, I might as well not even have it in the first place. And I think it was you that said earlier, my loved ones are home too and I want to protect them.